Reporting a player

S

Seertf2

User Name Seertf2

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## | UPWARD | NO LAG | FAST RES | STATS | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Team Fortress2

Date/time:** 9/12/15 5:00 est

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 5 Est

Player's name** Wow

Offense committed: Hacking, aimbotting, false lag, triggering, toggling, potential wallhacks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50061693

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: No hard evidence

Comments The player 'wow' consistently joins the server, ## | UPWARD | NO LAG | FAST RES | STATS | TBGCLAN.COM and uses a variety of hacks. I don't record players, so I dont have a definite amount of evidence, but the player has consistently used aimbots, triggerbots, and false lag, just to name a few. He is an irritating player, who denies any and all use of hacks, but is very blatant in his efforts. If I have any credibility to my claims, i've been an experienced tf2 player for years, and have reached the #1 rank on the server ,## | UPWARD | NO LAG | FAST RES | STATS | TBGCLAN.COM. If you need me to fetch demos, I'd be happy to begin recording him when I see him.

stats dont show anything for aimbot. Wallhack doesnt reflect in stats. Never heard of false lag hack.
http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/3138255

You should have recorded and it's very easy to do and built into the game. Type record filename in console then when you are finish type stop record in console.

Back