Reporting a player

SusieJustice

User Name SusieJustice

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## 24/7 HOTWIRE! ## | EXTENDED ROUNDS| TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Which Game is this for?** BFHardline

Date/time:** 8/18/15

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1:30pm pst

Player's name** Ecclypse

Offense committed: ESP, Aimbot

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Conspicuous gameplay. One shot kills from anywhere. Knows where you are all the time with lots of pre-fire around corners. When I have called him out before, he has found me and killed me with ease. Very easy to do when there are names above our heads...

Comments So, I used to be part of a clan that ran popular servers for BF3 and BF4. To help combat cheating, I was tasked with purchasing and using a cheat so that we could bust people easier, even without pb screenshot evidence. Cheating is very easy to catch when you know what to look for. I always tell people, until you have been on the other side, you never understand...Anyway, I love the server and will be donating at the end of the month to help support it.

Susie has told me before. I went as spectator and have not seen anything myself. He had specific spots on each map and seemed to master how to protect and kill people from them. I will keep a continued eye out.

Back