Reporting a player

ZPAKK

User Name ZPAKK

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## 24/7 HOTWIRE! ##

Which Game is this for?** BFHardline

Date/time:** 08/11/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 630pm EST

Player's name** exiT-iFeraH

Offense committed: Hacking | Aimbot

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Spectate observation
Gameplay

Comments During gameplay as well as Spectate mode, I confirmed this player is using an AIMBOT hack. During the round in question he went 17 / 0 before someone finally got him. He has been a known hacker for a long time and mocks you when you call him out on it.

Thank you for the report, we will investigate this further.

He's still on the server right now - jump in and spectate - see for yourself

Just point in the general direction and fire - Instakill

I play mostly in the evening and I know I didnt ban him. The name looks familiar and have seen him play but I cannot say that I remember people accusing him of aimbot or cheating. My guess is that this was likely done by Kevin because he is the only other admin I see on there.

Thank you! Your server is my favorite and he is ruining it! Appreciate the help.

Well I honestly dont see it. He did get a couple of headshots but they were because the person was still. I didnt see anything that leads me to believe that he is cheating. He just stays in one area and if you are not moving he is able to shoot you. I personally can do the same and I know that I am not a cheater. Unless someone else can say that his stats point to cheating, or if maybe he turned it off while I was looking but I didnt see it. He was 26-9 and from the way he was sniping that is for sure possible.

He turned it off - I'm watching him now and it is VERY different than what is was before. I know you guys cant just take my word for it, but TRUST me....I've played enough to know a camper with skill vs. a hacker who's botting. Please continue to investigate and I'm confident you will see it too. Thanks for checking for me.

AAAAHHH - Kevin is in the server playing now....No wonder it's different!

I will be on periodically tonight and have also seem him in there many times. Will keep my eye on him. Thank you.

I have a slightly higher K/D ratio..but I sure don't have all those 1% ratings..

Im not seeing anything concrete here. If you could record and upload that would be great. And you never called him out on the aimbot, i checked your chat logs. The only thing he typed in the last month was "QQ"

Back