Reporting a player

Gojoz

Admin
Admin
Donator
User Name Gojoz

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## CONQUEST ALL 30 MAPS ## - TBGCLAN.COM - NO LAG - SERVER#1

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 08/02/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. NOW

Player's name** [FROG] Members

Offense committed: STACKING

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/627980959927474304/175632309/

Comments You banned other clans due to stacking but you allow this?

Thanks for your report. We do not ban for stacking. We ban people who violate our rules which can be found by typing !rules in game or by reviewing the following. We also deal with bans on a per player basis. We're not in the habit of banning because of "association" unless said group has earned that type of punishment ( extremely rare).

As promised, our rules :

http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/battlefield-4-server-rules.28187/

-Racial slurs or religious/ethnic words used as insults will result in perm ban - will never be lifted.
-No cheating - ban will never be lifted if there is enough evidence.
-Glitching/exploiting - will result in permanent ban
-Continuous bitching and complaining may lead to a kick followed with a ban if it persists.
-Being a nuisance will also result in kick followed with a ban.
(If applies) Do not attack main base (uncaps). This will result in a warning/kick/ban format
Please share vehicles with others. Don't be selfish. Doing so will result in kill/warn, kick/ban to follow if this persists.
Do not disrespect admins. This may either result in a kick or ban.

BF4 supports pbbans and we are streaming.
We also streaming to BF4DB and GCC.

Thanks for your report. We do not ban for stacking. We ban people who violate our rules which can be found by typing !rules in game or by reviewing the following. We also deal with bans on a per player basis. We're not in the habit of banning because of "association" unless said group has earned that type of punishment ( extremely rare).

As promised, our rules :

http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/battlefield-4-server-rules.28187/

-Racial slurs or religious/ethnic words used as insults will result in perm ban - will never be lifted.
-No cheating - ban will never be lifted if there is enough evidence.
-Glitching/exploiting - will result in permanent ban
-Continuous bitching and complaining may lead to a kick followed with a ban if it persists.
-Being a nuisance will also result in kick followed with a ban.
(If applies) Do not attack main base (uncaps). This will result in a warning/kick/ban format
Please share vehicles with others. Don't be selfish. Doing so will result in kill/warn, kick/ban to follow if this persists.
Do not disrespect admins. This may either result in a kick or ban.

BF4 supports pbbans and we are streaming.
We also streaming to BF4DB and GCC.

You banned PTC for stacking

As a matter of fact you banned all of the PTC member for stacking because everyone complained. You then told the members that they would be unbanned if they removed their PTC tags and sent in a request.

Like killingseed said, it wasn't for stacking.

Well when Killingseed contacted PTC he told a differnet story.

matter of fact you banned all of the PTC member

right about that. i did personal ban most of them. for harboring cheaters and their leader told me who i can ban and who not to ban.
thier great leader will not dictate what we do in our servers and give us shit over it.

no not happening.

Last edited:
As a matter of fact you banned all of the PTC member for stacking because everyone complained. You then told the members that they would be unbanned if they removed their PTC tags and sent in a request.

As seed said we banned them because they were rule breakers, harboring a cheater within the group, felt entitled and many other factors.

Frogs are humble players playing together as a team. Nothing wrong with this.

And get your facts straight

Facts straight? I was new to PTC and all of a sudden we were all banned. The reason? We were told that we were team stacking. It wasn't until now that we know the real reason. All you had to do was say it straight up. I can respect your reasons why you did what you did. Makes a lot of sense now. Had I known this about PT I would have never joined them.

Yes sounds like you were sure about yourself

"But you ban PTC for stacking"...what you should have said. "Why did you ban PTC then?"
After seed explained to you, you were still saying PTC was banned for stacking.
You also got your info from liars. They would never tell you the real reason

We did ask and both Killingspeed and Docholidy stated it was for stacking. Then it was stated "PTC not welcome on TBG servers. end of story move on. wear that tag and this will be the end results." So one would assume this is the reason since it was the one given. The only info I got was what I was told by your people. Either way the stacking rule has been clarified.

Back