Reporting a player

MEX_cuz_I_CAN

User Name MEX_cuz_I_CAN

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Battlefield 3 maps (formerly Second Assault)

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** June 2, 2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. right now

Player's name** Orixsllaye

Offense committed: he has TBG tags, he hasn't claimed to be an admin though

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/CoGVUDv.jpg

Comments my apologies for reporting if he is in TBG, just trying to help

There used to be a member list but I haven't been able to find it lately. I remember reading a forum post about it but I don't know if it's available to the public (it would be helpful!)

Last edited:
Yea out member list is out of commission temp. As far as I know is not a member. However there are other clans with the initials TBG. So I would say if he's not causing problems, saying he is admin or part of Our TBG, it's mostly harmless. Maybe someone to just watch for. But thanks for the post Mex.

Eh, I would kick him out. That will confuse the shit out of people in the servers we dont need that.

Eh, I would kick him out. That will confuse the shit out of people in the servers we dont need that.

Wasnt their an issue a while back where an admin booted someone for having a TBG tag for another clan and it caused a whole scene? I thought we ended up letting him stay as long as he didnt try to cause any trouble? I may be wrong, my memory can be quite bad.

Back