Reporting a player

Dishonoredcandy

User Name Dishonoredcandy

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG Rush

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3/9/15

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 12:05

Player's name** PFGS_SWAMP_FOX

Offense committed: Team griefing

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: putting c4 on friendly tanks, in game right now if you can come look

Comments

seems to have stopped when you came in snake. and fast I forgot you had to do a command for the screenshot. Thought spamming print screen would do something

It's incredible disruptive when teammates put c4 on your own tank when we're trying to play the game. Screen shots or not this isn't something we normally abuse in reporting as regular participants on your server nor should it be something we have to tolerate. It was obvious during the round Candy reported the incident that the same guy was chasing down a tank of ours to try and disrupt the game play with place c4 on it to troll the tank driver.

Screenshots help as evidence during an appeal for our records. That is something we require and takes 2 seconds. Example print screen, sign on forums submit a report ctrl+v the screenshot. Done. There is no reason why this is a problem.

I understand your frustration but that's how things work around here

It was obvious during the round Candy reported the incident that the same guy was chasing down a tank of ours to try and disrupt the game play with place c4 on it to troll the tank driver.
unfortunately I came in at the ass end of that round and didn't see it. However I did issue a warning, and Candy said he had stopped after I came in. Whether he stays that way, is up to him. If people are being disruptive. by all means come and report it. It is not abuse reporting players for being asshats. Helps with evidence, as we may not have an admin readily available to deal with the situation as it happens. :(

Back