Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawk1189

Member Name Blackhawk1189

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG All BF4 Conquest 30 maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 9:00 p.m., January 26

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 9:00 p.m.

Player's name** the ptcP clan

Offense committed: stats padding, stacking

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Unfortunately, I didn't screenshot. However, I'm very aware that I'm not the only person who has voiced concerns about this clan on your server and that others will submit video/pictures. While I truly appreciate skill in any video game (being a veteran of CS 1.6), and having been the brunt of many hacking claims myself, I find it disheartening that this particular clan (-ptcP-) squads up and stacks one team on your server, resulting (9 times out of 10) in an overwhelming victory for one team; and this will happen five matches in a row, sometimes more. I just finished one round (on their team) where we ended 900-0 victors. The previous four matches included them winning by 700+ tickets.

Particular players in that clan (at least four or five) will also routinely finish a round with k/d ratio of 10:1 as a group. sk-rypta and Graviiity being a couple. It makes your server almost unplayable unless you are on their team, and I know it shuns players from using your server. Just one of those guys on a team heavily tilts favor to that team, let alone four or five.

Many of those clansmen claim to be on good terms with you, however, I do think they should keep that kind of play exclusive to their own server or asked to no longer play together on TBG. It's unfair to infiltrate your server (nightly) and increase their stats tenfold because they're so much better than the casual players. Teamwork and playing with friends is one thing - padding stats and intentionally dominating a server match after match is ridiculous. Your server is getting a bad reputation because of these guys - I constantly see players join, see that this clan is dominating, and leave. I saw at least five-or-six do it this last game.

I'm afraid I, and many like me, will no longer play on your server if this clan continues to be an issue in the future.

Thanks for reading my comments.

Comments

ill hop in and see what i can see

*edit** keep in mind some players who are vehicle whores can mantain a high KD/r

Thanks for the reply Snakebabies.

I believe several of these players are very good vehicle users (particularly in choppers). I apologize for not having screenshots which hurts my argument. But, a round on Pearl Market finished a few hours ago and several of those players still finished with good k/d ratios in the 5:1 range. The rounds tend to be particularly more lopsided when more vehicles are involved, but even the more infantry based matches feature heavy domination on their part.

If one side is losing by 300 tickets or more, you may type !surrender to end the round 10 votes minimum from the losing team. Be sure to inform others, I just started publicly advertising it. This should help a bit

Thanks for the reply Snakebabies.

I believe several of these players are very good vehicle users (particularly in choppers). I apologize for not having screenshots which hurts my argument. But, a round on Pearl Market finished a few hours ago and several of those players still finished with good k/d ratios in the 5:1 range. The rounds tend to be particularly more lopsided when more vehicles are involved, but even the more infantry based matches feature heavy domination on their part.

Not the game in question but here's a screenshot from last week for example:
ZFCYbPw.jpg

Perhaps an end of round team juggler? Something to try?

They just teamswitch over to clan stack. You can see them do it when they have 6+ ptc members online and they get scrambled at the end of the round on separate teams or when they join the server.

We don't currently have any rules against team stacking at this time. Some of our servers have a squad scramble at end of round, I believe @x=FAST=x may be able to confirm.
We do appreciate your feedback and will look into any options we have to keep the server fun for all. However, we also understand the desire for clan members to play together in squads.

Thanks for the evidence, DarwinMoss.

And thanks for looking into this DocHolliday - I truly appreciate your consideration. I understand you don't have rules put in place to combat this, but I would like to add a final thought - clans make up a small portion of the overall player base. Most are casual gamers, and I personally believe allowing this behavior to continue favors the few over the many.

Regrettably, I will no longer be joining TBG servers unless this is one day no longer an issue. You were basically the only server I ever played on, so I hope to be back one day.

Cheers,

sorry that's not team stacking its playing with clanmates which we do all the time. the squad scrambler does just that but if all squaded up they stay together. fasty talked with this clan lead a few days ago about the antics if they are still keeping up the same shit then obviously well help them to find another server. if they are following the rules then not much we can do on that we all get our asses handed to us me more than most. sorry to see you go but we do things as legit as possible

sorry that's not team stacking its playing with clanmates which we do all the time. the squad scrambler does just that but if all squaded up they stay together. fasty talked with this clan lead a few days ago about the antics if they are still keeping up the same shit then obviously well help them to find another server. if they are following the rules then not much we can do on that we all get our asses handed to us me more than most. sorry to see you go but we do things as legit as possible
Just to be clear, I'm not accusing you guys of letting people break the rules. I'm aware you don't have a specific rule in place to prevent what they do, and I'm also aware that it's a difficult tell players 'hey, you're too good when you play together... stop that.' But, when a bunch of really good players intentionally play in squads and teamswitch so they can all be together... that's stacking. There's no argument against that. But, I digress.

I'm merely bringing to attention something that alienates a lot of players. I haven't told anyone what to do - I've only said I won't be back if it continues to be a problem. If it were a bunch of TBG guys dominating everyone I'd know to steer clear of the server. Instead, on the surface, it looks like a bunch of randos from another clan who are trolling weaker players to pad stats.

I realize I'm a drop in the pond and, ultimately, don't matter. But, I know I'm not alone in these frustrations.

I also appreciate your willingness to listen and understand the situation, even if there's no immediate fix or even possible fix in the future.

if you want too always welcome to play with us in TS as well just an option if you really like our servers lol but the decision is yours just food for thought that is all

If one side is losing by 300 tickets or more, you may type !surrender to end the round 10 votes minimum from the losing team. Be sure to inform others, I just started publicly advertising it. This should help a bit

If this hasn't been added to the Second Assault server, could it be? Slythela just tried to do it in there and he said he didn't get a message and the winning team was ahead by about 500 tickets. We were hoping to beat the scheduled reset time so XP and kills would count.

*bump* in hopes the !surrender feature gets added to the Second Assault server, I can see it being used in Gulf of Oman since that map tends to get lopsided

This is a lot of bullshit with this clan. Gravity is a very capable player. Him on his own can tilt the battle. All of these assholes with two 5 man teams fucks the server in the asshole. In the interest of balance I think they should play against each other. Five on one side and five on the other. I mean jesus christ I used to host BF2 LAN games and we never put the pros vs the drunks.

This is a lot of bullshit with this clan. Gravity is a very capable player. Him on his own can tilt the battle. All of these assholes with two 5 man teams fucks the server in the asshole. In the interest of balance I think they should play against each other. Five on one side and five on the other. I mean jesus christ I used to host BF2 LAN games and we never put the pros vs the drunks.

First, thanks...i guess. TBH, there is no reason you have to immediately use "assholes" as your go-to description. Second, I personally agree with you on the point of stacking, to a limit. In my opinion, a single squad of 5 of us should be of no concern. Thats simply teamplay the way its meant to be played. However, just because we are good players that normally end up near the top of the board should not be connected to the implication of stacking. The fact is that even when there is 3 of us on the server, and we top the board, some players mention it when it should be a non-issue, and we dont even respond to it. Now, to the larger point, the auto balance is on the server for a reason. As of late, when our guys filter in and we have more than 5, Ive been making an effort to play opposite them if i get switched. I thoroughly enjoy good competition, and it is not my aim to completely upset the balance of team quality. Though, I only speak for myself in this instance. Hope this helps a little, Slick.

~GraV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back