Reporting a player

S3tanta

Member Name S3tanta

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG All bf4 rush 30 maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 7;10 pm EST 1/16/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 7;10pm EST

Player's name** Tgor 315

Offense committed: Anyone that kills him gets called a hacker, then it escalates to personal petty attacks

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Ask any server regulars.

Comments Im sorry for resorting to this, but he makes your server not fun anymore. ANYONE that kills tgor is called a loser hack, then he goes on about how pathetic that person is for hacking..he literaly insults ANYONE that kills him, its baffling

Thanks. Ill get screens if you need. But ANYTIME hes on, he accuses folks of cheating, and then gets personal.

I am going to have to review logs in a bit. I tried to spectate but my origin would nto launch. I'm still troubleshooting that.

I can completely understand. He had 1582 Messages in the last 15 times he played. 90% contained the word 'hack.'

Lol, I bet 75% of those had "loser" in front of hack

Last edited:
I have heard you guys do not like users to comment on ban or appeals, but I think the true facts about Tgor's full TBG history should be considered.

Tgor, burst onto the TBG stage 6,7,8,9 months ago with one hackusations after another (seriously, every time he got killed, he would chat "[user] pathetic hacks"). At first people were annoyed, but after reviewing Tgor stats (remember this was months ago) everyone found his banter to be humorous. Seriously, he had logged something like 300+ hours and was still in the 20s or 30s level.

The running joke with Tgor was how could a guy (Tgor) continue to play on the TBG Rush server while he was basically accusing everyone of hacking.

The answer was revealed by [nV]Barbiturates, 'Tgor must be a saint', since how could a guy with Tgor's stats continue to play on a server full of (so called) 'hackers'.

Veterans of the TBG Rush server never took Tgor's comments seriously, and he actually became a sorta sideshow where users would actually comment about Tgor's antics even when he was not online. Sure Tgor is annoying to users who do not frequent the server, but his continuous banter is well received by most.

I am not writing this spiel, to appeal Tgor's out right ban. Yes, he can be annoying and I know the current (last 15 rounds.....?) chat evidence makes him look bad, but if he does appeal the ban. I would hope you consider it if he stops his hackusations.

TBG Servers are the best... I hope you keep them the best.

H0mer

Last edited:
I absolutely intend to lift his ban if he will tone it down. I wish there was another way to bring this to his attention.

His ban message tells him to Please Come Appeal. I had said this in my first message.

resolution to tone down the Hackusations.

I can deal with the hackusations, but the insults are unnecessary, and for some reason the combo of the two really get to me. We should be able to play without folks being assholes, for the sake of being assholes. He started on me for killing him point blank one time with a L96 coming around a corner. He told me I have no life and am a loser hack, well I may have no life (lol) but I dont even know HOW to hack lol.

He promises to tone it down, the ban is lifted. He will be monitored afterwards.

No further discussion is needed.

I get it.... He is just a troll... Remember its is just a game........ Try playing (f**king) with him and remember English is not his first language. If he is actually getting under your skin then that may be a personal problem that you need to tackle. Also, Tgor is an idiot, but should he be banned......????......?

Last edited:
@S3tanta thanks for the report.

I get it.... He is just a troll... Remember its is just a game........ Try playing (f**king) with him and remember English is not his first language. If he is actually getting under your skin then that may be a personal problem that you need to tackle. Also, Tgor is an idiot, but should he be banned......????......?

It is just a game, a game TBG takes pride in keeping our servers clean and free of hackers and outright disrespecful asshats. Whether or not people let this guy under their skins is not the issue. If 1 or more regulars on any of our servers brings to our attention of someone DISRUPTING their game play (no matter the reason), it is our job to look into the matter, and apply disciplinary actions when needed. As bungiied previously stater Homer, if he comes and appeals and agrees to tone it down, the ban will be lifted. His time in our TBG servers is in his hands now.

Excerpts from TBG BF4 server rules which we enforce:
-Continuous bitching and complaining may lead to a kick followed with a ban if it persists.
-Being a nuissance will also result in kick followed with a ban.

Also, in game scrolling server messages tell everyone to respect each other and admins..(albeit shit talking is welcomed, but there is a line between shit talking and blatant continuous disrespect).

Dear H0mer_Simpson1 No, I did not know tgor's first language was not English, maybe with some time off he can learn the other parts of our language, that arent invilved with insults.
Your opinions are duly noted, if I could perforate them, and put them on a toilet roll, they would hold value.
Anyway, tgor was at it again last night around 9.20 EST just insulting and accusing everyone again.

If the dude was already warned about his behavior, the ban should remain until he mans up takes responsibility, promises to knock it off. Otherwise we dont need annoying punks constantly annoying others.

Like @Snakebabies said, he holds his fate in his hands. Nothing more comes of this until he appeals.

I would remind our guests to not reply in the ban appeal thread when/if he comes in.

Back