Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zer0honor

Member Name Zer0honor

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG.Locker

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3:58pm 1/11/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:58pm

Player's name** Doesnt matter

Offense committed: Unable to post anywhere else to make my arguement valid

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Blah.

Comments @Fast - If you are running a new Autobalance script then you need to be in game manually moving players when it fails. Don't rely on script to hold your server together, because any coder can tell you that 1 little thing can snowball and cause larger issues, like the issues your having. 2nd off I was not spamming chat I was talking to the other upset players who find it odd the winning 32 player team is full of TBG members, while the other side has 0....Call it whatever you want, to any player in any game...can see how that looks when the admins flock to 1 side and farm the other side, then remove players who call them out. Idc if you kicked me or banned me, I enjoyed the server long enough, I will go back to the =U= Rock 24/7 Hurt locker map. You want donations but you treat players like a dollar sign and not someone who is looking for a fair fun game...Lastly, I still consider that the admin that kicked me be removed from admin, since he was the only admin I can say was online...and refusing to manually move players....An admin is there to enforce rules, keep the game fair (from hackers and unbalanced teams)...It was clearly within his power to fix the situation, and if he doesn't know the console commands why would he even be allowed to admin? I mean cmon, just Youtube the BF4 console commands...its simple. Anyways, I'm out. hope your server gets fixed, and the bad admins get powers removed.

We don't want or need your donations. Please go to the other server and don't come back. Your attitude sucks and your apparent belief that our world revolves around you is wrong.
Don't make another thread on this or you will be removed from the site.

Thanks!

Member Name Zer0honor

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG.Locker

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3:58pm 1/11/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:58pm

Player's name** Doesnt matter

Offense committed: Unable to post anywhere else to make my arguement valid

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Blah.

Comments @Fast - If you are running a new Autobalance script then you need to be in game manually moving players when it fails. Don't rely on script to hold your server together, because any coder can tell you that 1 little thing can snowball and cause larger issues, like the issues your having. 2nd off I was not spamming chat I was talking to the other upset players who find it odd the winning 32 player team is full of TBG members, while the other side has 0....Call it whatever you want, to any player in any game...can see how that looks when the admins flock to 1 side and farm the other side, then remove players who call them out. Idc if you kicked me or banned me, I enjoyed the server long enough, I will go back to the =U= Rock 24/7 Hurt locker map. You want donations but you treat players like a dollar sign and not someone who is looking for a fair fun game...Lastly, I still consider that the admin that kicked me be removed from admin, since he was the only admin I can say was online...and refusing to manually move players....An admin is there to enforce rules, keep the game fair (from hackers and unbalanced teams)...It was clearly within his power to fix the situation, and if he doesn't know the console commands why would he even be allowed to admin? I mean cmon, just Youtube the BF4 console commands...its simple. Anyways, I'm out. hope your server gets fixed, and the bad admins get powers removed.

Hey immature brat fuck off. You went from accusing admins of abusing power to giving suggestions. So which is it? We want your donations??? We dont want your donation. Guests are not required to donate. We dont care about your donations nor will that give you special treatment.

and refusing to manually move players
What did I say in my post I clearly said they dont have access to move players nor should they need it. Plugins break new plugins come out it happens. This issue didnt last for more than an hour and you are throwing your weight around.

You know I find it funny how the immature ones always mention "I was going to donate but i wont anymore" or something similar.

Please give me a reason to ban you from all our servers. Or be mature for once and stop spamming our forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back