Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zer0honor

Member Name Zer0honor

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG.OP.Locker 24/7

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3:15pm on 1/11/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:15pm

Player's name** Admins

Offense committed: Abuse of Admin powers

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: 3 entire rounds they say Autobalance is broken, but refuse to manually balance teams...they were on the side with 32 players against a side with 27-28. They were abusing admin powers and farming xp, Lots of pissed off players wont be returning to your server due to admins farming. I was removed from server when I called the admins out for farming xp in a situation where they have the power to fix the issue.

Comments 3 entire rounds they say Autobalance is broken, but refuse to manually balance teams...they were on the side with 32 players against a side with 27-28. They were abusing admin powers and farming xp, Lots of pissed off players wont be returning to your server due to admins farming. I was removed from server when I called the admins out for farming xp in a situation where they have the power to fix the issue.

Chill out we are testing out a new autobalance plugin this afternoon. I am still tweaking the setting. Admins dont have command to move players nor autobalance teams with a command everything is automated...

You think you know, but you don't

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back