Reporting a player

Razaraac the non-admin

Member Name ADMIN

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG OP LOCKER 24/7

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 01/03/15

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2005

Player's name** ADMIN

Offense committed: kicked for high ping

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments I didnt have a high ping yet your admin kicked me this is wrong when there was 2 players with pings over 500

Admin is neither your real name or an appropriate forum name.

There I fixed your name from ADMIN to your real name. In game name is Razaraac. Ready to have a serious conversation?

The Admins dont kick players with high ping(normally) because we have a tool that does that. Thats the first point, the second thing is that we have a set point in that tool and it kicks players. A Head admin can tell you more if you ask nice. I know just the point that the tool works, because i was kicked before for high ping the tool doesn't make difference if the ping is just high a sorted time or always. So what happened by me was that the ping went up for some unknown reason and i was kicked. You can try to join again, if your ping is stable and under the limit it want kick you again.

When the plugin kicks you, it clearly tells you "this is a script" so you should read more carefully next time

Back