Reporting a player

DainBramage

Member Name DainBramage

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | HIGH TICKETS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 12/22/2014

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 10PM to 10:25PM PST

Player's name** gw4aneagle

Offense committed: obvious aim assistance

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/547266008992361984/358304107/

Comments I have linked the battlelog report. 40 headshots. 44 kills. 1 death. Camped from CN spawn the whole game. I know you can get really damn good but his skill level cannot be only human. He was making kills all the way across the map, while standing and jitter-strafing and shooting at running targets. His shooting lead was next to perfect with each shot. This was like watching Legolas using a rifle.... no one is this good, it was literally magic.

That is how he always plays - stays in spawn and snipes. He may be a douche, but he is not hacking. He may have had 40 HS, but probably took 200 shots to get them.

You also see how helpful he is to his team. He gets MVP staying in spawn while his team loses.

His accuracy was 48% for the round. That means he made maybe 83-84 shots with his rifle. He likely was picking off people in the buildings at E... i'll have to try that strat on that map some day :p .... I still think he's too good to be unassisted, but that's just my opinion. I haven't any evidence.

I've played with and against him, he is VERY good with a scoped rifle.

He only plays certain maps, from a certain vantage point and he knows the holdover for all the spots around that point.

A littlebird and three guys will get him every time. ;)

Back