Reporting a player

TANK

Member Name TANK

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Dragons Teeth

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** Now

Would be helpful to indicate the time. now

Player's name** PhantonZxl

Offense committed: hacking

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: He's 40-1 as a sniper half way through the round.. instant headshots every shot.. I am pretty sure I've reported him before.. something needs to be done.. and quickly..

Comments

PhantomZxl is the correct name. Not sure about the stats at the moment, but I can't get in to specatate. If someone else has a chance we will.

50% sniper rifle headshock accuracy isn't unheard of or unlikely I'm afraid.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind he is cheating.. NONE..

also the 50% is including the 20 something kills with the pistol.. not just the sniper rifle..

snipers tend to have a better accuracy even as much as I hate it but they do compared to run and gunners like myself. snipers are shit players imp but its a class we have to deal with

ok that one does seem rather ridiculous with less than half his kills being the sniper rifle. im not a good hack hound @Bungied2theTree cheat o meter is clean

First, I knew i remembered this name. We have been here before.

http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.34045/#post-220368

Comparing him to the current Top M98B player in the world, he is not above that snuff.
http://bf4db.com/players/73468

aX11BTx.png

His HSKR is lower, accuracy is around the same. Nothing stat-wise seems viable for a legitimate ban. One of these times I'd like us to spectate him. Until that time I see no reason to act.

I am pretty sure its a newly acquired hack.. I went back through his stats and the first 90hrs or so.. he barely averaged 1 KDR.. So his numbers are a bit skewed, I'm sure

Back