Reporting a player

TANK

Member Name TANK

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Dragons Teeth Server

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 11/10/2014

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 9:25pm CST

Player's name** PhanotmZxl

Offense committed: Cheating

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I'll post the battlerecorder link after

Comments I haven't had to report anyone in a long time, but there is no doubt in my mind that he's cheating. Killing people instanly (including me 3 times in a matter of minutes) with the Unica While running and I'm firing at him. I haven't checked out his stats yet, but like I said I know when somethings off.

Bungied2theTree's Save-a-Click Foundation! Player name is PhantomZxl http://bf4db.com/players/10324837

Battle Report from the game in question: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/531996683556429248/1115748630/

i1LNEOW.png

w4Xm8YD.png

Hi Tank,

I've seen this guy around before.
His prior name was
jlstewartpv
Have been keeping eye on him also through GameMe stats too.
Pbbans is clean. All I can recommend because there isn't anything concrete in his stats is to keep an eye out.

First, i play on your servers most of this time when not working. love your bf4 servers. I would at the present like to report a player: (shy) A_Dutch_Potato. this man in the Gulf of Oman and in the next map harassed me to the point where i am going to leave the game. can you please do something. Also, i keep trying to get into your clan, but, at the first [art of the month is normally my heaviest work-load - again, thank you kindly. Charlie_Stryker; AKA: TEX.

hey Charlie please make a post of your issue in players to watch for and use the template so we know whats going on and that your matter doesn't get lost in this thread thanks.

Sorry sir. Very long week at work, and thought i had the right area. I was able to get an admin from your T.S. area, to come and see the problem first hand. Took care of the problem right away. I will tell you this, that admins kindness, and helpfulness, makes me want all the more to be apart of your clan. Until that time, thank you and keep up the good work. AKA: CHARLIE_STRYKER, Aka: Tex.

Back