Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroInHelp

BANNED
BANNED
Member Name HeroInHelp

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- ALL CONQUEST MAPS 24/7 | BF4+DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3:19:39pm 06/30

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:19:39

Player's name** balls2dawall

Offense committed: Abuse of authority. Crymore.

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: You'll have to read the in-game chat log to see I did little to provoke this admin and sore loser (as a player) to be kicked. http://i.imgur.com/g0DViKy.png?1

Comments So basically, we're playing on Gulf of Oman. I'm on this server quite a lot. I haven't seen much of balls2dawall until recently.

I was hunting an RU attack heli through the storm and managed to land my kill with my F-35. Needless the stay I got so close the debris killed me as (PROBABLY) witnessed by balls in his kill screen.

I bet his TBG membership he boots players all the time based on rash decisions.

So here I am expecting (inquiringly-respectfully) that someone mop up after this.

I don't want to make a habit of chewing out TBG folk since most of them are sincere and unapologetic in their way of making the game fair but I find the treatment I received by balls truly asinine.

I'd desire nothing more than to be made an honorary TBG admin on this server for the sole purpose of keeping the TBG server community just and true to its loyal fans/players.

I know the last point may be overlooked but honestly, who's really in the wrong here? Ask Cpt_Snakebabies / badaaang I'm sure they'll say I never disrespected an admin directly WITHOUT cause.

I may disrespect a human being but I won't shy away from saying balls' responsibilities are nothing less than muddle in my eyes.

Last edited:
Please wait for Balls to Respond.

Other than being a toxic player - you'll have to wait for a response.

[00:00:25] HeroInHelp > Being a pimp isn't a job and you'll probably be lynched under a bridge one day
[00:00:27] HeroInHelp > SO STFU.
[00:00:27] avery003 > Oh your mom sucks your dick too?
[00:00:30] sandwichman1 > this story sounds like something i would read off 4chan
[00:00:35] HeroInHelp > and PLAY BATTLEFIELD MOTHERFUCKER

[00:08:44] HeroInHelp > I want to take a diarrhea in your throat.

[00:11:44] HeroInHelp - Chinese Army > FUCKING HELI PILOT
[00:11:46] sandwichman1 > waht are you canadian
[00:11:46] Phrenia1 > lovely
[00:11:49] HeroInHelp - Chinese Army > GO FUCK YOURSELF

[00:12:02] HeroInHelp > What are you, fucking retarded sandwich?
[00:12:33] HeroInHelp > At least half the people playing right now are Canadian. YOur faggot stereotypes.

[00:23:58] HeroInHelp > "God" sent you a message to Uranus

[13:30:05] HeroInHelp - Chinese Army > I'm sorry. The next time rockets are being shoved up YOUR ASS I'll say the same thing.

[13:46:41] HeroInHelp - Russian Army > pyro you cocksucker. NEVER SHUT THE DOOR on your TEAM.

[14:06:43] HeroInHelp > Even the teams please, balls

[14:12:47] HeroInHelp > Airburst should be banned.
[14:12:53] HeroInHelp > Use lvgs instead

[14:51:54] HeroInHelp > Why are you on this map?
[14:51:56] HeroInHelp > BATTLEFIELD
[14:52:00] richmelchr > to make the 6yr olds happy
[14:52:02] zkrll > huh?
[14:52:02] HeroInHelp > Not Pussyland
[15:19:50] HeroInHelp > I killed you fair and square the debris killed me

Do you want to paste the context or are you going to make this argument one sided? This isn't politics. If what I said didn't matter in the past, why would this affect what I brought fourth today? Like I said, admins have duties but most of the time that server runs wild and I've asked many to look into racism and botting etc. It goes without saying I already said I spend a lot of time on that map and am generally annoyed when the chat runs amock.

So again, what you posted serves no purpose besides proving I've no responsibility towards the server but am trying to level the playing field.

Don't take the low road guys. Don't feed the trolls.

Member Name HeroInHelp

I'd desire nothing more than to be made an honorary TBG admin on this server for the sole purpose of keeping the TBG server community just and true to its loyal fans/players.

I know the last point may be overlooked but honestly, who's really in the wrong here? Ask Cpt_Snakebabies / badaaang I'm sure they'll say I never disrespected an admin directly WITHOUT cause.

And i have talked to you about how to gain admin rights..become a member. I also told you that if you had any issues with anyone in TBG to make a note of it and come to me privately, and I would chheck logs or address the situation.

I really like you hero, you are a good player and funny. THis report is out of my hands and I can not assist you in this matter. Balls ultimately holds your fate in his hands, and there is nothing I can do to help you in THIS matter about this report.

Ah well as you know I did try to talk to you since you were online (battlelog). Guess I could have waited but you guys are known (in my experience) for quick and positive feedback. Regardless, you already know I'm not a saint but I'm not a toothless dog. If something bothers me it has to be dealt with by those involved and those that make decisions.

Ah well as you know I did try to talk to you since you were online (battlelog). Guess I could have waited but you guys are known (in my experience) for quick and positive feedback. Regardless, you already know I'm not a saint but I'm not a toothless dog. If something bothers me it has to be dealt with by those involved and those that make decisions.
I apologize for being in game. I dont know exactly what happened, whether it was a ram or not, and you got kicked for it...it happened. it's in the past. drink water and drive on. I dont want bad shit to happen to you man. Cuz you have helped us get rid of players (by letting me know when no admins are present) bypassing racial filters and being asshats.

Well if you don't want me to post anymore, whether here or anywhere else any other day, then I won't proactively help anybody else out or even apply. Don't tell me I'm thick for calling a TBG member out for his crap.
Human error exists and an apology (to me) would keep this bridge from burning.

Again, I'm sorry if you perceive my ranting as overbearing and downright dry, but I vet my servers - I don't vet admins unless they have wronged a player. I want to keep stock in your servers but someone else should own up to this.

Good riddance.

Give him time. He might be busy at the moment. You can post all you want, but I was just suggesting you dont hang yourself (because i like you and i have seen this kinda shit go both ways) before @balls2dawall has a chance to reply.

You were in the uncap multiple times I warned once, your lucky I didn't ban. I was hovering on our runway. Quit your crying and grow a set.

@balls2dawall

You were in the uncap multiple times I warned once, your lucky I didn't ban. I was hovering on our runway. Quit your crying and grow a set.

I thought I was coming to a final conclusion about this mess. They did a good job calming me down. I don't want to provoke anybody, but serve it up. Then I'll admit fault.

Would you like to show me when you warned me? Clearly I was paying attention elsewhere. Also, I have it on good reference that ANYTHING that locks onto me (whether sniping or otherwise) or shoots me out from an uncap is fair game.

Please have a look at these two snapshots. http://imgur.com/JXek6Ve,u1Qhqht#1

So what more do you want do add to this fire? You want to personally attack me? We can have a critical discussion about being honest and constructive but I won't sit here and be pissed on. I want to be friendly, but can you say the same?

I also had friends in that game talking to me on skype and they didn't find anything out of the ordinary.

I said I wanted an apology not the finger of honor. I may admit fault if you paste the proof (as in in-game snapshot) or whatever since I didn't have the time to prove my point before making this report (because I was unduly kicked). Your warning doesn't count after-the-fact. So not as a lack of respect towards you, your judgment was hasty. We never talked before vis-à-vis so please never tell anyone who you don't know anything about else to grow a pair if you can't face the facts.

Again, this escalation was necessary but being treated like this was not.

Last edited:
No apologies, maybe I can write a 4-5 paragraph response; but, I think I've wasted enough time on a "kick." Read the rules and you don't have to bother wasting our time again. Go back to the console or COD; BF was great until you crybabies showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back