Relaxin' @ Ft Jackson

Dirty-Lex

Admin
Admin
Hey everybody, I just want to give you guys a heads up that I will not be around this summer for the whole month of June and July starting on Friday :(. I am headed out for my final installment of ROTC training this summer, which will be at short internship at Ft Jackson South Carolina and then a transition to Ft. Lewis out in Tacoma Washington for the main event. I'll be home in the first few days of August, in time for the TBG get together. I will be able to have a cell phone until July 4th so if you want to give me a ring or say hi I will post up the information in the private section, and will appreciate a ring lol. Other than that, have a great summer while im gone, kick some ass, and blow lots of shit up for me while I'm gone. If Im near a computer Ill drop in and say hi.

Well, Until then..... 053 057

Enjoy Ft. Jackson in the summer, I am sure it is as pleasant as Lejeune was. Congrats on the final installment of ROTC! Can't wait to have you serving full time.

I'm fuckin pissed off; I'm not going to kick back a few 12oz with ya. On another note SC is a nice place; I don't know how far Isle of Palms is going to be away from ya; but, its a nice place to land some nice prime.

Jackson is nice, if you get time head down to Chucktown and go to Wild Wings Cafe on Broadway St, hot naked women, and close to free beer, and awesome wings. As for the Ft Lewis side, yeah you're fucked. It's gonna blow, hey give me a shout if you need anything.

I can't wait to hit SC, thanks for the heads up on the local meat market Dread, Ill definately see if the brass wants to head over to that place lol. have a great summer guys. beers and bbq's when I get back

Back