[BF4] "Rekt"

Man, I just had some grilled swordfish with asparagus wrapped in bacon! That was delicious. Definitely met my expRektations and then some.

Edit; seriously, I did have that for lunch :)

headershocker.jpg
get eRektrocuted by Mitch Pileggi

Fast, I forgot to ask earlier...do you live QuebRekt?

I just wasn't sure where in Canada you're located.

I live in Toronto sixrekt not in the province of quebrekt If you are from here we pronounce it tor-ono the second T is silent.

can we have a script for every time someone get's t-bagged, they automatically get team switch to the squad of the guy they just t-bagged... there is nothing more enjoyable that having your hairy testicles washed by another man's face and then be on his squad....that would be fun.... yes, no, maybe??? what do you think... rekt enough for yah!

So, the other day, I went to the store. I had just gotten paid and decided that I was going to stock my pantry and freezer up, because nothing sucks worse than having to go to the store when you are out of something. As I was wandering around, I started to pick up some eggs, lunchmeat, and some hashbrowns, among other various food items that would look great in my shelves, and eventually, my stomach. Cart itmes included potato chips, the spicy kind, bread, coffee filters, bacon, and even those Tabasco-flavored Cheez-It's. They are extremely tasty and come highly recommended if you are looking for a great snack. But I grabbed anything and everything that looked great. I didn't care, it was my time to shop. You geht that euphoric feeling, just like those commercials when someone makes a large purchase. It's playing that enthusiastic music with the heavy beat and the world moves slowly around you.

Only pain in the ass thing was that I had to carry everything purchased from the car into the house. And, when you get a lot of groceries, that can be exhausing, especially if you live in an area where there is a vast distance between your car/driveway and the entry of your house. And then, you have to put it all away. Sigh.

Anyhow, got to thinking tonight, while I was at work, that since I have some time between shifts that I could go home and prepare a great meal before I go to bed. I can take some bacon out of the wrapper, pepper it down with some peppercorn, fry that up. Make some eggs, over hard well, if you know what that is like. Little bits o' butter. Land o' lakes. Hell yeah. Cover the eggs with some cleese and salsa, cooking alongside some shredded hashbrowns. Don't flip the hashbrowns, don't. You let those things cook until it forms a plateau themself. And you want a lot of those things. Enough potatoe-y goodness. Maybe even reach into the cupboard and grab one of those large plates that are specially reserved for a dumptruck of a meal. You know, one of the plates that sits sideways or at an angle because it's too big to fit into the cupboard. Yeah. That plate. Get all that onto the plate and take one moment looking at the creation just like it was placed on your table personally by the deity of your choice via a beam of light that myseriously comes from the ceiling. Polishing your fork with whatever dollar store napkins you may have at the ready, you begin to think to yourself "My god, I hope I have the colon doctor on speed dial, as this is going to be one epic brektfast."

I have no idea how this fits but now im hungry cause that sounds damn good and the has thread got ressuREKTed

Back