Rejected account

LadydeathTT

Why would someone's account be rejected?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210514-090835~2.png
    Screenshot_20210514-090835~2.png
    340.3 KB · Views: 172
Hey this is Heninator on a newly created account. Im the one having the issue with my primary account "heninator" and now it says. No VPN running.

Thanks!!

1621120381470.png

Hey this is Heninator on a newly created account. Im the one having the issue with my primary account "heninator" and now it says. No VPN running.

Thanks!!

View attachment 17646

We can approve the account but it was rejected because the registration occured through an IP in the netherlands belonging to a data center. Data center traffic usually means 1 of 3 things. Some poor bastard tried to register at work. Someones using a private server as a proxy or using a VPN. We don't block VPN logins but we block VPN registration to cut down on idiots making multiple accounts to spam the site, etc.

I see the 2 following logins occured from Spectrum internet service.

That's kinda cool system to add here.
Put it to you this way. On the days we tune it. The system works better than Netflix or Hulus detection. But we only tune it when there is a problem so I won't claim it's always that good.

Honestly Data center, VPN, proxy traffic basically announces itself. It's not that hard to do. Every data center uses a known asname. Plus Tor for example publishes their exit nodes. Occasionally we block those.

Back