Received my mouse today!

Brynladin

Will be back to playing and being active on teamspeak now that I can use my comp! Sorry for the absence

What did you end up getting? I know people were posting ass loads of recommendations.

This one?

grenademouse.jpg

After trying out the G700 carptarts was right. I just can't stop sucking dicks.

In all seriousness, feels good so far

I used my new G700 for about an hour then went back to my G500. Let me know how you assign your buttons Brynladin. I may use the same assignments. Mouse rocks and I like the wireless, I just got to get used to it before I get back into some intense battle.

And btw, what took you so long to get it? I got mine in one day. Are you over seas?

Good deal, I hope it works out well for you. I tried my Imperator again tonight with BF3 and wonder of wonders it actually works fine after the B3 update so I'm going back to using that instead of the Deathadder.

Good question Duke, I live in the Ottawa Ontario area and they told me it was next day delivery.. But it took about 6 days to get it. Maybe it's a Canadian thing? Not sure.

I'm doing some tinkering with the button layouts as I'm typing this so I'll get back to you. Currently the button left and bottom right on the side are set as toggle laser sight/flashlight (Bottom right) and bottom left is pulling out my knife. The reason for pulling out my knife is because of how glitchy constant swiping gets, I find my guy almost freezes if I try to knife consecutive people in a row unless the knife is at the ready.

Duke he can export the profile if you want. I normally key stroke assign the buttons as its more compatible.

Right now i have the three by the left button configured to 1 2 3 for quick weapon switch especially in vehicle. On the side the back bottom is 6 to pull my knife forward of that is g fornade.

Duke he can export the profile if you want. I normally key stroke assign the buttons as its more compatible.

Right now i have the three by the left button configured to 1 2 3 for quick weapon switch especially in vehicle. On the side the back bottom is 6 to pull my knife forward of that is g fornade.

I have something very similar to this Rain.

Back