RARG!!!

z242pilot

so i got back home 7+ hours drive away from my credit union and find out some little cocksucker has hacked my debit card and stolen about $300 from me..... that was my freaking gas money... i guess it is time to make a new account. Can i borrow someone's Car-15 if i find this cocksucker

hmm so i have to fill out a police report, get it notarized and then the bank will refund me, and thankfully a friend will loan me enough cash so i can get back home... if i ever catch this guy....

The good news is that you can get your money back and even better, a friend is able and willing to loan you some $$ in the meantime. Besides, why not use an edged weapon on somebody like that? It's more gratifying, plus you can get creative on their ass lolz

I'd be more inclined to taser the fucker, use some ether, gag them and tie them up in an abandoned building while I do my "creative work". If you hook up some IVs with volume expanders, you can keep the turd around longer to suffer more. Ah, sweet redemption! 062

Pilot, I think that if you live 7 hrs from a bank, you might need to move. LOL!

atm only works when my debit card does :) and though edged weapons are fun, they also leave more evidence than a 100M shot will. the taser idea i like though. My credit union is 7hrs away and doesen't have a branch up here, while i had my card that wasn't a problem as i could also do online banking, but now it kinda sucks.

A blow torch or welding kit might be fun too. That might require more extensive work though, like some minor throat surgery to cut the vocal cords before proceeding further. lolz

It's not just atms, i would suggest using secure bank atms and spending cash, i haven't visited an atm in months and still got hit

Back