Question About BC2 purchase

Just, do the athentic thing, buy direct fromt the EA store. ON top if that you get to DL and play it right away.

Just, do the athentic thing, buy direct fromt the EA store. ON top if that you get to DL and play it right away.

i know guerrillero but i tried several times and EA cancel all my orders, why? Because i dont live in USA and the prices there are only for USA and Canadians residents :S

Check this mail from EA support (EA store gave me the key but EA blocks the key a few momments after the purchase)

I cant shop in EASTORE USA from my country i use Hide My ip to enter to the site.

BTW: i have the game lol i need the key only

"Hi,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

There was an address verification failure with the billing information added in the order; as a result it was cancelled when the charge was attempted. You should receive a cancellation notice about the situation, if a transaction shows it is just the pre-authorization.

We apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience that this causes you but either a new order will need to be placed or you can check with a local retail shop.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://support.ea.com.

If there is anything else we may help you with please let us know.

Thank you,

Scott
EA Online Support"

Back