Punkbuster Issue!!

Orga Smic

I have had not issue, or if I did all I did was update PB and continue marching on. I played for hours yesterday with no issue, then today I keep getting kicked. I did update, which there was one, I have uninstalled and reinstalled PB, I have done repair install for BF4 and still having issue. The error message is below. Can anyone help.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'SAMOEDADDY' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Corrupt Module List

Hey Bangor, Maine. Windham, Maine here. Small world. Have you tried manually re-installing punkbuster? I know for Call of Duty we used to have to do it all the time. You should go to http://www.evenbalance.com/?page=pbsetup.php

I have never done it for BF4, but have done it for COD. Good luck.

It is a small world!! I did uninstall PB and re installed from within tje BF4 folder.

Do a clean install from Punkbuster's site, not from within the folder. If you reinstall fucked up files all you get is fucked up files :)

Oddly enough I tried again earlier and had no problems. So I dont know if maybe it was something that BF4. At this point I have no idea. We shall see if it continues to work.

Back