Punk Buster

Rastifar007

Donator
Starting today, I get in the game for about 30 seconds, then get kicked by Punkbuster... I have done this
1. Locate your BF4 folder; Origin games > battlefield 4 > Installer > punkbuster > redist

2. Open the .exe and run the installation

3. When finished, go into services tab as mentioned prior and locate pnkbstrA, ensure it is running and set to automatic

4. Restart BF4

Still get kicked by punkbuster.... Im perplexed ......... any ideas ?

punk buster has been having issues for months now.....try again in a few hours after restarting the computer, modem and router at the same time as well.....if that does not work google is your friend.....look for a error message when you get kicked then search based on it....

I just tried again, kicked... It said Informanion Error Kicked by Punkbuster

I have updated PB, Updated my windows 7 ....

This is the error screen im getting.
infoerror.jpg

ran into this video while trying to search for a fix for you.. check it out.. other than that.. why still using Win7?

I updated mine right now and this is the latest version. I have win10.

Attachments

• pb.png
    pb.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 615
Last edited:
ran into this video while trying to search for a fix for you.. check it out.. other than that.. why still using Win7?

I updated mine right now and this is the latest version. I have win10.

Thank you for the video, Idid everything, im still getting the same message....

dahm.. then i would go as far as saving your bf4 file with your setting in it.. or its maybe your setting messing with it. but uninstall punkbuster, uninstall bf4, erase folders that might be left behind.. restart PC then reinstall BF4 then PB and update PB after that. Thats all I got for this.

if all else fails.. update to windows 10

I did a complete uninstall and re install ... Still happening... has to be something with Origin ......

Well, I have reinstalled the game, deleted and reinstalled Punk buster, Uninstalled and reinstalled Origin, did the all web tutorials, opened my fire wall wide open and still the same message..... I guess this is good bye Battlefield...... Was nice playing with you guys .......

Back