PUBG Mobile anyone? lol wtf is up with these scrubs.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
I dunno about yall but walking while aiming while shooting sucks, but apparently so does every other fucking player in the game.

First full round I ever played (first time i played the game it froze after I got a kill):
igshare28906000979080081530054309.png

I rarely game on my phone. Was looking for something serious to play when riding shotgun. Haven't found anything yet.

I should get the desktop version on steam sale so I can be reminded about how much I suck.

Nice. I figured if anything it was them pairing low level players with low level players.

This might fucking explain the dude I saw at the end of the game. During the final 2 area shrinks I had to swim to shore. There is a dude wrecking everyone in site. I tried to stay behind him to approach but once I got close he is running toward me. Im like fuck well this is it. The dumb bastard gets in the water and swims off. I am like wtf is with this dude.

However you would think if they have bots that the player count would always be 100 before the drop. You can replace players with bots. They should tweak that if its the route they want to go.

Back