Problem Solver Pin???

C

cjjeans

I achieved this one yesterday and it also gave me a medal that I needed a problem solver pin to complete (Meritorious Titan Medal) which requires ioR: 1 problem solver pin. Now when I look at my updated stats - it shows the medal but not the problem solver pin. Any ideas?

Solve another problem!

JK... I don't know really... maybe it bugged out b/c of the medal and didn't register the pin.

I mean -- i guess i could get another one at some point... but I would have to be another 1 man band and i feel that was pure luck to begin with... argh

Sometimes it takes a while for stats to update...thanks EA

Yeah - thats what I thought too... But EVERYTHING else has shown up... its weird.

Not unless the server crashed; before it was updated; then it never happened.

If you wanna do problem solver, it's MUCH easier on servers with very few people (16 or less) and a support kit or support following you. Just pray nobody notices you're blowing up the consoles, or dispose of baddies promptly (using an IDS to know they're coming) and you should get it. GL with it - it's kind of a useless pin but it's one of those things everyone should get one day :-D

I friggin got it already! LOL I used a pilum and somebody supplied me! we couldn't get passed corridor 1 & 2 so i popped 3 & 4 and then blew both of those up too! I know what i'm doing... just wish it would show up! LOL

i still need 30 titan attack of all things. i need to get out of the GS and back on the ground. my award case is getting dusty.

I have been trying for the stupid gold engineer and gold repair. Keep getting my butt handed to me while using the weak little submachine gun. But, I keep trying because I like the challenge I guess. I really need Balls to show me how to use the Pilum so well on armor. He was on the opposing team the other night and fisted our armor good! I think he even ripped our taints. Much rather be on his team than against him.

I did my engineer gold in the gunship if I remember correctly... it wasn't an overly big deal.

I never spend that much time in one (there are so many better pilots/gunners) Maybe I can get somebody to actually pilot a transport while I gun from it instead of them freaking bailing from the pilot's seat....and killing me.

How do you get repair points in a gunship?

Update: I earned the problem solver pin again last night. Blew all 4 consoles and the core w/ 1 defender who I just killed and moved freely about the cabin! HAH (pats himself on the back)

Back