(Potential) Military Bootcamp

Norfei

Alright, some of you might know this but I signed up in the military and i'm still awaiting the answer from them. However, I should get my answer soon considering what the recrutor said. Going down the the point, I might be absent for something like 6 months starting soon enough.

Just wanted to tell it openly so it won't come as a surprise :eek:

Thanks for the heads up, enjoy the time :).

Canada has a military?

JK. Good on you for stepping up! Best of luck!

@Soulzz I'm sure i'm gonna learn a ton from it. Hope it's going to be a good experience ^^"

@tongobongo Well, our mechanized unit still uses dog sleds but apart from that our m1 garand still work fine :D Thanks!

What branch? I have been in for more than X years.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 months goes by quick. I'm a nuclear engineer for the u.s. navy and my training was 1.5 years lol. Part of why my initial contract was 6 years.

Ouch, that's a hellofalong training @_@ But I might consider going for a logistic officer in the long run. I'll figure that out later :) Nuclear engineer sure sounds impressive thought o_o

Well, I called them back because I had no news for the past three months and they just told me that it might take a year and an half for something to actually happen. I'll be sticking around for a good while longer it seems :) I'll try to get a new pc for the time being :) Still, it's kind of a bummer :(

Well, I called them back because I had no news for the past three months and they just told me that it might take a year and an half for something to actually happen. I'll be sticking around for a good while longer it seems :) I'll try to get a new pc for the time being :) Still, it's kind of a bummer :(
3 months feels like a got damn life time. #Faaaaaaaaaaacts

Never trust a recruiter. 12 weeks in Quebec for basic and 8 weeks for sq the. Whatever training after.
8 yrs a Patricia myself.

Back