Potential Hacker

greasefire

There was a player on Suez who was pulling off some impossible shots. The name "Missapear" was not familiar to me as some we play against that is that good. After the round I observed their score of 127 with 67 kills. I then looked up their stats and they only have 5.5 hours of play time which I found very odd. I am not certain who can look into this but it stands out like a sore thumb to me and might be worth looking at the screen shots.

yea, the screen shot d.b. isn't running anymore. I was using it too to look at when someone of interest was playing on the servers.

Maybe they just created a new player to hide from an old clan and they are just really good. I just found it odd and wanted to call attention to it. Thanks for looking into it

That is entirely possible. I get that a lot when I play with alternate characters. "How are you a private and solo tv-ing"
I signed in once as "Ryan_Seacrest" and I kept killing balls2dawall - his response "That Ryan_Seacrest is bullshit! Someone screen shot him!"

They could just be an experienced player - with an alt account. It could also be an aimbot - cause 67 kills on the ground is really hard to do.

67 kills is a hard task unless he is in a gunship; normally a good round like that I will have 50 kills at the most. Was he in the air or on the ground? Also, what kit engineer, medic, etc..

If you look at his stats - he is 0 and 10 in the gunship.
Total of 0 kills and 10 deaths that characters entire career.

And like I said he was making some pretty impossible shots which is why I started looking into it

I'm def not a hacker... this was entirely possible with the voss.

screenshot1.jpg

He didn't have anything linked in pbbans. But he has been changing his guid, maybe to get into servers who have banned him. Dunno. Will keep an eye out for him. Here are some of his aliases.

Clean GUID(s) (12)

Apr 21, 2009
Missapear

Apr 11, 2009
Missapear

Apr 11, 2009
ATI~Hulk

Apr 07, 2009
YourOtherNut

Apr 07, 2009
YourOtherNut

Apr 07, 2009
YourOtherNut

Apr 07, 2009
YourOtherNut

Apr 07, 2009
YourOtherNut

Apr 06, 2009
YourOtherNut

Apr 06, 2009
YourOtherNut

Apr 06, 2009
Missapear

Apr 06, 2009
Missapear

He could of had someone accidentally delete his old soldier.

little sister made me go sad face

Hey CJ, I was in the round that you were Ryan Seacrest and it was freakin hilarious. Guess you can never really know who you are up against or with, can you?

Not really - I know some of the admins have alternate accounts to "spy" with... I had originally thought about it - but decided it was best if I come out of the closet with my alternate accounts. This way I would still get respect.

Back