[Squad] Post Scriptum, USA Forces Gameplay

Been playing this game a lot after @RIOTACT1969 said it is improved, this game is way better then it was when it first came out, definitely worth a try again for people that got burned on it when it first came out, they have rallys now and its really smooth game play.

I was really let down and felt ripped off when I bought this game. Is this a free update? They say in the video it's not released yet. I'm not convinced I should even bother with it.

They made tons of changes from when it first came out. Many new things. And it plays smooth

That was pretty cool. I guess I should try it again. Tbg getting a server's for it?

We may if there is interest.

I checked the other day there were very few American servers, either big ques or zero players. I bought it so we should find a server to all play on and see how it goes. It would be good to switch back and forth to keep from getting bored or something.

Seems like only server that is ever populated that is in us is 7cav one. And it don’t fill up till afternoon. Rest that are full are uk servers.

ya its a lot better its still kinda slow paced at times but the rally system that's in it now really makes it better than some pos truck in the middle of no place seems like hit boxes are better the americans having semi auto fuck that old 98k fuck

I'd be willing to pay a little more for a post scriptum server.

Back