possible solution for the saving....loading......problem

snakeyezzz

OK...I believe I found the solution to this problem some of us seem to be having when the server is changing maps and it hangs up on the LOADING screen...this just pisses me off to no end when it does that so guys...give this a try.

IN WIN7...go to the SEARCH feature.(in the START button)...and type this in
%temp%
This gives you access to the temp folder that if you havent configured to use ADMIN rights,WIN7 will ask you to grant ADMIN rights for....up pops your temp folder and then its just a matter of you deleteing everything in it.
It might not clear the folder completely and tell you it cant delete it all because that program or folder is currently being used by another program....so try this on a clean reboot...

Apparently this is the solution for the B3 Saving..Loading bug...temp files/folders remain from previous patches that are causing this issue so wiping out those files should...SHOULD...cure the problem...so far it has for me...
have a damn nice day....:p:p:p

well CRAP...it didnt work...and I got the DISPLAY DRIVER has stopped responding message too at the same time...omg this issue is driving me nuts....(using the 285.62 driver too.....grrrrrr)...

this solution for the problem is from EA support themselves.....sigh

Back