Possible New Titan Map Screenshots

Soldier4Real

The same guy who created Operation Shingle has made a Titan map. The hope is that it will be included in the next 2142 patch.

jb2112
Rookie

<!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<hr style="color: transparent; background-color: transparent;" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> <table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_10" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="401"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
wol_error.gif
</td><td class="td2">Click this bar to view the full image.</td></tr></tbody></table>
hxb6jt
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_4" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="401"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
wol_error.gif
</td><td class="td2">Click this bar to view the full image.</td></tr></tbody></table>
bd7jed
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_6" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="401"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
wol_error.gif
pu5den
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_12" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="401"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
wol_error.gif
ctwc9e
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_8" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="401"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
wol_error.gif
6mm0zu

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_1" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="401"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
wol_error.gif
</td><td style="" class="td2">Click this bar to view the full image.</td></tr></tbody></table>
6a4uxv

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-2142/1129683-titan-map-pics.html#post15328751

There's possibly only one new map in the "Niklas LULZ patch," and possibly it's only conquest (assault lines?).

AFAIK there are no new official titan maps. There are many custom maps out there though... perhaps this is one of them?

They're petitioning now to have this map added to the next patch. There will also be a Conquest / Assault Lines map called Operation Blue Pearl and a "classic BF map" that hasn't yet been named. Hopefully they'll add the Titan map because that would be awesome.

Hopefully they include it and plan to do more. I Like the screenshots some cool stuff out there.

new maps can be added later, the most important thing is freaking server stability, i tried playing a month or two ago, but it crashed two times in an hour and a half.

So there aren't any new titan maps except this one being the potential? I guess we can use NS titan maps as the new titan maps.

Also how many new maps in total 3 or 5?

They can petition all they want, but I kinda doubt DICE will listen. Then again, I suppose miracles could happen... but very doubtful imo.

As far as I know, as it stands now, there are no new titan maps planned for the "Niklas LULZ."

So there aren't any new titan maps except this one being the potential? I guess we can use NS titan maps as the new titan maps.

Also how many new maps in total 3 or 5?

This is straight from Baza's post, it looks like three new maps and hopefully this Titan map as well:

Originally Posted by Bazajaytee
Well some you know but content wise (excluding fixes)...

• Operation Blue Pearl (a frozen version of the BF2 map with more vehicles)
  • TWO maps from Jason Brice (made Operation Shingle which he has also fixed the bridge glitch for in 1.51) including a classic map that he has recreated with amazing accuracy and thrown in some interesting twists.
  • Removal of DRM from the exe file so you don't need EADM running in the background or the DVD in your disc drive.
  • More maps that some will have played and some won't
    wink.gif

OMG, that looks so bad-ass! I cant wait.

Soldier, ggz last night that was damn fun.

Do you know any time estimate on when the patch will be released?

I read that it was already Alpha tested so I imagine the holdup now is the next BC2 patch. After that's released I'm sure they'll do a closed Beta so probably in two years. Realistically I don't know but hopefully in the next two months.

Will be nice to seem some new maps, might breath more life into the game.

Back