Possible New Computer Build

Alright, the new computer has been built and has been running steady...as promised here is a pic of my setup

The three main monitors are my new rig with the tower bottom right.
The 4th monitor far left is my old rig with the tower bottom left

ALSO got a free copy of BF4 with my graphics card! So once i get the expansions you will see me on our BF servers a bit too... Im not the best but I try my hardest.

Attachments

• SAM_0500.JPG
    SAM_0500.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 281
Looking good, come on to lockers and let us all take your tags.

I only have the basic game, can i even play on the Lockers Server? And forgive me for being nubish, cause i have never played a BF before. What do you mean by take my tags?

Also I am SgtKokuei on Origin, just like on here. add me if you want. ^_^

Last edited:
Sadly our lockers server become a lockers/metro so you have to have the expansion to play on there or you'll get kicked when metro comes up.

In bf series you can knife people and you get their dog tags. Once you load up bf4 we can all get on a server and go knifing. Everyone once was a noob and some still are but you'll get used to it.

interesting game mechanic... and sure. But Will I be able join you guys to without all the addons?

I edited my reply. Im pretty sure youll be able to play the lockers but once metro loads youll get kicked.

I edited my reply. Im pretty sure youll be able to play the lockers but once metro loads youll get kicked.

Well I started actually having fun in MP...and I never actually planned to buy any of the expansions...BUT... ive been having so much fun, i diverted some funds and bought BF4 Prem...so ill be joinging you guys soon enough

I just realised I forgot to post my build... as promised here are a few pictures of my new build. As a side note the computer to the left and the corner of the off monitor is my old rig. While the computer to the right and the 3 monitors are my main rig. SAM_0501.JPG SAM_0502.JPG SAM_0503.JPG

Back