[poll] Titan Question

Deploymentking

How come we cant move the titan as commander? Maybe we don't allow it or EA decided to make it not possible.

ya over 48 would cause lag and very irritating you cant leave your titan without campers shooting you down with AA guns.

I cannot stand people who do nothing and rack up tons of repair points/kills ....no skill

Jaws said; What balls are you saying Kain has no skills? The SOB would be owned and ganged fisted by our clan :fisting

I can attest first hand to the lag problems on a moving Titan. First off you get the AA spammers shooting at each other?s Titan shields. This can cause massive lag spikes since it has to register with everyone?s game that is close by. The lag will get so bad during attack/defend you won?t be able to play. It?s like trying to shoot a ghost LOL. It also leaves you open to supposed glitches that can?t be done with moving the mother ship. Admin wise it can be twice the work load kicking smacktards for doing these things to keep the server lag free and hacker free. Ah yes, and the never ending Titan gunners!
I didn?t think moving Titans could be done over the 48 player status either, at least that?s what I heard.

SgtDeadred.

Back