[poll] Hay just wanting to see which song you guys would think would be best for my first video. (If

A= Benny Hill Theme
B= The Fool On The Hill
C= Matrix Theme
D= the lama song!!!
E= soviet national anthem
F= The BEER song
G= Herr Mannelig
H= Cadence to Arms

I voted for E (Russian National Anthem) which would be BADASS.

However, you gotta make it with footage of you playing with the PAC gunship only LOL!!!!

I think you should use a unique song that isn't found it most videos, if any. Some of those 'songs' wouldn't fit in a video.

this is a good one... for all the lonewolfs out there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5DHquP1HWU

the matrix soundtrack has already been used for bf2142 hacker videos
as a note most of the songs you picked besides the matrix song is just over a minute long...
good luck making a good 1.5 minute long video.

Actually, in all seriousness, I would go with "Escape" by Metallica. Especially if you're a lone wolf.

If you ever see me flying you will understand why I believe the Llama song, The Beer song, and The Benny Hill theme fit.

Well then dont make a video if you're just going to waste peoples time! Nobody wants to see a noob video... only inspirational videos make it worth anything... and for that you have to have good footage and good music

I know what you mean Monkeky. I'm sick of waiting for pilots so I started flying too. It's sure tough going! LOL Sometimes, I think it's faster to jump out of my gunship, kill them with my pistol and then get back into gunship!

No its not that I'm a bad pilot I just have a bizarre method of flying that I have never seen anyone else use.

Back