Poker Face

Bobsama

A true poker face...

Two couples were playing poker one evening. Bob accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Jim's wife, Sandra, wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress! Shocked by this, Bob upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.

Later, Bob went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Jim's wife followed and asked, "Did you see anything that you like under there?" Surprised by her boldness, Bob admitted that, well indeed he did. She said, "Well, you can have it but it will cost you $500.'

After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, Bob confirms that he is interested. Sandra told him that since her husband Jim worked Friday afternoons and Bob didn't, Bob should be at her house around 2 p.m. Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, Bob showed up at Jim's house at 2 p.m. sharp and after paying Sandra the agreed sum of $500 - they went to the bedroom and closed their transaction, as agreed. Bob quickly dressed and left.

As usual, Jim came home from work at 6 p.m. and upon arriving, asked his wife: "Did Bob come by the house this afternoon?"

With a lump in her throat Sandra answered "Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon." Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, "And did he give you $500?"

Sandra, using her best poker face, replied, "Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500."

Jim, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, "He came by the office this morning and borrowed $500 from me. He promised he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back."

Now THAT, my friends, is quite a poker player!

I'll never tell. Here's another one:

Bob, a 70-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the Country Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25-year-old blonde-haired woman who knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm and who hangs over Bob's arm and listens intently to his every word.

His buddies at the club are all aghast. At the very first chance, they corner him and ask, 'Bob, how'd you get the trophy girlfriend?' Bob replies, 'Girlfriend? She's my wife!'

They are knocked over, but continue to ask. 'So, how'd you persuade her to marry you?' 'I lied about my age', Bob replies.

'What, did you tell her you were only 50?'

Bob smiles and says, "No, I told her I was 90."

Back