Please Unban

radionut73

19Dec08 @ 0812
Admin: Dirty-Lex
User: Small1.5

It said I was banned for rdx hopping, but I swear I didnt, I layed rdx and backed up...??? If I did, it wasnt intentional. I do really enjoy your servers because the admins stick to the rules and keep the smacktards out. Once again, appreciate any consideration, If Dirty believes it was then okay, but was not on purpose and apologize.

if you broke a server rule and this is your first time then you will most likely get unbanned specially when you are nice about it.

I just read the other thread, where he kicked for similar reasons... I must have misunderstood rule as well... I thought it was okay to drop RDX in a defensive manner, and thats what I did... So I see the reason now, and understand. Thanks for the response and consideration.

Yes, you can lay it down and set it off; but, when you hop around like Petter Cottontail is when we have to enforce the rules. Oh is there an "offensive" rdx? If you are going to use "defensive" rdx, lay down or crouch but don't hop.

Small, from my perspective it looked like you hopped and blew u the RDX when you were on top of your titan deck,

When it comes to RDX I hold a zero tolerance policy, unless its really obvious that 1. they didnt do it on purpose, or 2. I am an idiot and walked into it, or caught off gaurd by it.

I will be more than happy to unban you because you enjoy our servers and follow the rules, :) thanks for contributing to keeping them active, and bringing your appeal up professionally : D

Player unbanned 20DEC2008, 1234 sZT (lol 1234)

Back