Please install a ping limiter on the rush server

ErraticAssasin09

**24/7 RUSH! [TBGCLAN.COM] [ALL 30 MAPS] [NO LAG] [SERVER#4] EA

It's bad enough playing against 120 pingers let alone an entire team of poverty pings.

Thank you for your time and consideration of the matter,
Erratic

There is a ping limiter but it automatically turns off starting from 1 am to 9 am ET. We encourage players from higher ping to play during that time to keep our server populated overnight for us to be able to play later on. This will not change sorry. That's how it's been for a year now.

There is a ping limiter but it automatically turns off starting from 1 am to 9 am ET. We encourage players from higher ping to play during that time to keep our server populated overnight for us to be able to play later on. This will not change sorry. That's how it's been for a year now.

@x=FAST=x, is there any way that it could be still limited in those hours to a max ping of 300 instead? There was somebody this morning that had a ping of 325-350 in the Gun Master server and I couldn't kill him when I had a ping of ~35. I shot at his back a couple of times with a shotgun and the shots never hit, even though I was standing ~4 meters behind him. He then turned around and killed me! :(

I know that you want people with higher pings to help out the servers during that time, but people over 300 hurt the server more than help it IMO. I have no problems with people at 250, but 325? Yeah, that usually never works out unfortunately and pisses off the people with low pings.

Good idea but not at this time. I would have to ask the person who modded the plugin to check if that's possible.

Good idea but not at this time. I would have to ask the person who modded the plugin to check if that's possible.

Thanks for at least considering this Fast. Hopefully the plugin modder says this is possible.

Back