Please help with this situation!

TinderPlus

Im not sure what is going on with this but as you can see from the video, im trying to run in a straight line and when i look a little to the right or left it just goes all stupid and crazy everywhere. Its only on BF4 and ive restarted the settings i even changed all my mouse setting back to normal but i cant seem to fix it. If anyone has any ideas on wtf is going on that would be great!
Thanks!
Matt

Well it's an obvious input issue of some sort. I don't think it is BF settings. I think mouse and or I/O port issue.

Does it do this in any other game ?

Try another USB port // Check the laser eye opening for junk buildup // Try another mouse as well.

Well it's an obvious input issue of some sort. I don't think it is BF settings. I think mouse and or I/O port issue.

Does it do this in any other game ?

Try another USB port // Check the laser eye opening for junk buildup // Try another mouse as well.
Yeah im playing squad just fine all other games are fine, ive tried different USB ports, idk whats going on lol

Interesting indeed. Uninstall / reinstall ?

Be sure and delete the folder as well during uninstall.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4

Interesting indeed. Uninstall / reinstall ?

Be sure and delete the folder as well during uninstall.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4
yeah i think this is my last option didnt want to considering its 50000GB but nothing else has worked so

Looks like there is huge problems with Joy Stick / Game Pad and mouse related issues.
yeah i think this is my last option didnt want to considering its 50000GB but nothing else has worked so

I meant BF4 not Windows and just the Battlefield 4 folder,, didn't mean to format and reinstall the HDD. Plus all BF4 is kept on the EA Cloud so you won't loose anything.

Looks like there is huge problems with Joy Stick / Game Pad and mouse related issues.

I meant BF4 not Windows and just the Battlefield 4 folder,, didn't mean to format and reinstall the HDD. Plus all BF4 is kept on the EA Cloud so you won't loose anything.
yeah i uninstalled BF4 and reinstalled it, nothing. Tried a plain old mouse and it didnt do it, so its something with this mouse but it only does it on bf4 lol not bf1 or bf3 or anything else just bf4 and its triggering lol

Back