PLEASE GIVE OPINIONS!!!

Snipeyougood

So heres whats goin on! on june 1st im SUPPOSE to get my L96 black ops sniper rifle and i wanted to ask every one what custom camo job i should do on it? please give a list of your favorite camos. im thinking either Fall Camo or Woodland oooo btw i do live in a very "woody" area but i only got 1 chance at this and i want it to look really really nice so please give some opinions guys :)

~Snipey~

That's an Airsoft gun right? Send me a link and I'll tell you what I think.

I like digital. One of these three:

Tw.jpg

US_Woodland_pattern.svg
500px-US_Woodland_pattern.svg.png

MARPAT_woodland_pattern.jpg

Depending on the terrain / the rest of your suit (if you go hunting or whatever), you should select a pattern that matches (obviously).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_camouflage_patterns

yea man nice, I did see the digital version at the web site it looks nice in digital I agree go digital

Here is a picture of my air rifle. It's a GAMO Whisper. It's a break barrel rifle with the nitrogen upgrade instead of the normal spring. It's sighted in at about 40 yards. I've taken out full ground hogs at about 35 yards with one shot. I don't miss, or don't like to miss anyways. I have missed. :( I hit one in the ass and it jumped about 3 feet up and I think it's ass made it to the woods before the rest of it did. Was funny as hell to see.
gun003.jpg

All black is okay for tactical/night ops, but he is sniping, and I would venture to guess during the day, better to have camo.

Back