Playing BFV

greasefire

Anyone else take the plunge? I have been playing Grand Operations mostly and its not half bad.

Anyone else take the plunge? I have been playing Grand Operations mostly and its not half bad.
My, balls2dawall, howitzer, Cowbell, 0perator7, nick, visacard, chuckthehammer, and IDK who else, there's about 4 others I can't think of right now before my coffee. But yeah, wer're playing it.

I'm not caring for it. I pre-ordered it with high hopes. I didn't care for BF1 either. I don't like the feel of the game play v bf3/4.

My, balls2dawall, howitzer, Cowbell, 0perator7, nick, visacard, chuckthehammer, and IDK who else, there's about 4 others I can't think of right now before my coffee. But yeah, wer're playing it.

Basically everyone. Including every single person who said they would never buy it. Those guys preordered the shit the first chance they got.

I know many people who haven't purchased yet. I don't care either way.. just saying not everyone is like that @RainMotorsports

Does the origin megasuper premium give access to the game even after the launch?

And for those that are saying that BF-V programming is trash... I am getting on average 10 fps better playing BF-V than I was on BF 1.
Running 3770K, 16 gb ram (1600), GTX 1080 Getting 70 to 100 fps

Two gripes that I do have with the game..
1 - 4 man squads instead of 5 man
2 - Assignments are not well thought out.. example.. you must use weapon X and get 40 kills while laying prone.

There are still some bugs in the game but was expecting some. Most bad ones will get fixed.

Overall... tons of fun.. come join us.

And for those that are saying that BF-V programming is trash... I am getting on average 10 fps better playing BF-V than I was on BF 1.
Running 3770K, 16 gb ram (1600), GTX 1080 Getting 70 to 100 fps

That's good news. I was worried about my aging GTX 770. The processor is okay. Manny's i7-6700K should last me a pretty long time. My wife still has my i5-2500k which I would be a bit more worried about.

That's good news. I was worried about my aging GTX 770. The processor is okay. Manny's i7-6700K should last me a pretty long time. My wife still has my i5-2500k which I would be a bit more worried about.

I had a gtx 770 running BF1 for a while. You have to knock down settings and is still laggy. I noticed a big difference by adding the gtx 1080.

You can run it.. but medium to low settings... processor should be fine. The I5 would be a "no".

Back