Players recruiting for WHG

mudship

Oct 27, 2019 12:12:05 am 1 United StatesLifeSkillsNinja yeah it might be time to switch
Oct 27, 2019 12:12:17 am 2 United Statessmokerob yeah lets go fuck with tobias
Oct 27, 2019 12:12:24 am 1 United StatesLifeSkillsNinja see you there
Oct 27, 2019 12:13:23 am 65 United States6Litre yanick going whg

More like this on there, just got the highlights.
So the rush server was dwindling and 4 separate players all suggested either "going to WHG (rush)" or "going to play with Tobias (badmin on WHG)"
I don't think players should be allowed to play on your servers and recruit people to go play on the "other" rush server.
It effectively killed the game as several of our remaining players left immediately thereafter.
Some of these guys are my friends, I just don't appreciate them stealing the player base. I hope you will still be my friends, just don't empty out the server when there are people there enjoying the game.
PS Tobias has been sending me graphic pictures of himself dressed as a young Marilyn Monroe, makeup and all.

Last edited:
Not asking for ban for any of them, maybe just warning or timeout so they won't do it again.

so talking with friends about switching servers do to low player numbers is recruiting??? get real.....the server was down to like 8 players on both sides by the time we moved.....numbers on the server have been falling off lately.....and banned the number 1 and number 2 players of the server wont do anything to keep players on.....i seed when we have 10 people per side all the time.....

on a side note the pictures of tobias is funny......i dont want to play on WHG servers, i hate the fact they are not a all weapons server and dont have tanks....never mind the fact tobias is a admin now.....

Dear Smoke Rob,
1 - never asked for ban, explicitly stated so in post
2 - game was still going and we were having fun, game immediately ended when you all started recruiting each other for the other server
3 - whole point of this thread was so that all parties involved understood that server rules exclude this kind of behavior, not to ban them
4 - seeding a server and rank in the server do not make any of us immune to the rules
5 - if you want to go play on another server, that's fine. just don't use game chat for that
6 - if server rules have changed, and pulling players to go play on other servers is allowed, then I truly apologize and am in the wrong.
7- pm me for the pictures of Tobias dressed as Marilyn Monroe

"pm me for the pictures of Tobias dressed as Marilyn Monroe".....just say NO......

Back