Player look out/ TBG Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuveFactory1

I would like to make it known that the following players: Alteredacer & 1968USMC do not take it lightly when you disturb their UCAV'ing. If you play with them, they will ban and kick you for killing them. Are these people still with TBG?

Is this on TBG servers?
This wasn't on any current TBG servers. However, back when TBG had final stand servers for BF4, the two players above were admins and there was an instance where they kicked me for killing them while they were UCAV'ing. I do not believe these players are admins anymore.

I am appreciative towards current TBG admins as behaviour demonstrated by these players would never happen on any TBG server.

This "issue" is no longer relevant. They are no longer with the group. And if they did take action it was with good reason.

Why bring this up now? Makes no sense.

I'd also point out (If memory serves me correctly) that you constantly rammed and bending rules. You have no ground to stand on here.

I'd also point out (If memory serves me correctly) that you constantly rammed and bending rules. You have no ground to stand on here.
Where do you get ramming from? Ramming was not mentioned at all in this thread, and if it was I do not ram. Ask any given player on the Naval server if I ram. I play by the rules and play fair. The players mentioned above ban other players for disturbing their gameplay. Since they are no longer associated with TBG then it is my point of appreciation. Thank you for your time and review.

This "issue" is no longer relevant. They are no longer with the group. And if they did take action it was with good reason.

Why bring this up now? Makes no sense.

I am respectfully coresponding to the relevance of this issue. I don't condone this players actions, or rule breaking in general, but this player appears to be reporting the same issues. https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/not-appealing-my-ban.52621/

There is a select group of individuals who most likely are acting on similar behavior to the two players above. These players will kick and ban you (with out warning) for killing them while they sit and fire willingly from spawn. Per known rule, if a player fires out, then he is active. It is not considered "baserape" for taking out live targets. Action is needed when 4+ players are firing from spawn and they have full immunity.

What I am confused by Luve is you appear to be bringing your issues with players that are no longer TBG members(and haven't been for approaching a year) onto our forums? You have been playing on our servers consistently, without issues, and have had your report player forms addressed promptly.

My recommendation is if you are having a current issue with a player while playing on our servers, please feel free to address it using our "Report Player Thread". If it is admin specific and you feel like creating a forum post will create issues for you, please feel free to message a head admin for review outside of the public forum.

LuveFactory absolutely does not ram, at least not that I have ever seen. What he and his [FU] buddies do do is baserape the fuck out of the Naval Strike server. They also manipulate the teams by not spawning in until they can switch to the side with their platoon mates , leaving the opposing team at a severe disadvantage. If someone complains about the baserape, they all just chime in in unison that the rape victim fired first. The amount of poor sportsmanship this platoon displays on the naval strike server is astounding. Also while they may not technically jet ram, FU members including saladman crash jets right next your vehicle, bailout and blow you up after the debris knocks your HP down and you can't see from the flames. They are ruining the server with their bullshit.

Check the chat log right now, two FU members are discussing killing the server with their baseraping tonight and last night.

I would like to make it known that the following players: Alteredacer & 1968USMC do not take it lightly when you disturb their UCAV'ing. If you play with them, they will ban and kick you for killing them. Are these people still with TBG?

I just want to go on record here and stat that I know for a fact it wasn't Alterdacer or 1968USMC who banned you from that server last night. So lets go your story straight before running your big fat overgrown mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back