[PCGN]COWA-thedog...Just wanted to say hello!

1956DOGMEAT

BANNED
BANNED
Hello everyone,
I go by the game name of DOGMEAT(since 1997..Counter Strike "days"). My clan COWA is a member of PCGN.net(web site) my fellow clan members have injoyed playing on your BF4 server...We play as a squad, and for the most of it...WE HAVE A BLAST... But there are thoses that like to "HACK" to improve their gaming skill,s....I just wanted you guys to know, dispite this we will continue to play on your server, because we enjoy a challenge. When the HACKIN GO,S WILD, there is no ADMIN to stop it(I,m a ADMIN at [PCGN] and in COWA....I,ve been playing games since the 60,s(yes I,m an "OLD MAN" of 58.....YIKES!) I would like a ADMIN from your group to visit us and set up a meeting, so we can talk things over with you(friendly chat). Because as an "ADMIN" is our responsiblity to insure things run smoothly, thank you guys! I look forward to our meeting.

[PCGN]COWA-thedog

Hi thanks for stopping by glad you are enjoying the server.

Dont take this wrong way but if you have questions comments etc, join our TS and find a head admin or founder. I personally never join any other teamspeak or server but ours.

Cheating is inevitable. There are times during the day or night where there are no admin present in the server but you can always make a report here (by filling out a quick form). You can find this on the navbar of the site. We don't have to be in the server to take action. As always adequate proof is required ( stats demos pbbans bf4db and so on)

OK, thanks for the reply...I will take notes and check in with ya...Thanks again.

[PCGN]COWA-thedog

Back