PBBans Streaming Now Supported for BF:BC2!

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
EA Digital Illusions CE AB has contracted with Even Balance, Inc. to integrate PunkBuster™ Anti-Cheat software into the soon to be released title known as Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2. We will soon be opening a section on our website to support PunkBuster™ for Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2.

PBBans has been working with DICE to help with PB features that sites like ours use. While there is still work to be done in regards to PB integration, PBBans will now be offering streaming support for BC2.

I want to say thanks to DICE for offering their support to help make this happen.

Bad Company 2 will be added to our systems upon release. Also a game based signature will be added and available for account users to

They still dont have the server files that they need so its only client support. not streaming like 2142 or cod. more like bf2 and bf heroes

DICE has given PBBans access to certain parts, enough to get streaming working :).

Yes but its still not being fully supported they are only doing it like bf heroes. They dont have the files they need to run a local server for debugging.

Yes but its still not being fully supported they are only doing it like bf heroes. They dont have the files they need to run a local server for debugging.
The whole post was about the ability to stream. I think your referring to the previous issue, which is now no longer an issue because of the corporation between DICE and PBBans ;).

the main issue was debugging since they have access to certain files now debugging is no longer an issue.

then why in that same thread does maydax say that it will only be client support like bf heroes and how they have a better chance of hitting the lotto than getting the server files. its like a few posts down from the thread start.

Because they updated the original post :).

Lmao now it makes sense. i thought he was contradicting himself a bit to much from the original one. ok well thats cool.

Back