PB Bans False Positives

BlindKrill796

Recently there's been a large number of players getting PB Banned with a number 81660. These are guys who have played 1000's of hours on the BF3 server and have nothing odd in their stats. Does anyone know what the PB ban is for or why suddenly it is saying that they hack? I've played with a lot of them and know for a fact that they are legit.

Last edited:
Recently there's been a large number of players getting PB Banned with a number 81660. These are guys who have played 1000's of hours on the BF3 server and have nothing odd in their stats. Does anyone know what the PB ban is for or why suddenly it is saying that they hack? I've played with a lot of them and know for a fact that they are legit.

Time will tell. We personally know a guy whose stats sucked even after he started hacking. Like we weren't even sure what he was doing it for. But there have also been a few false positives in the past and they get cleared up.

The last false positive we had in BF3 was 3 years back in 2015 so it could also be legitimate bans caused by "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time,when the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.
If they find themselves that the ban was triggered in error the bans will be removed immediately,If they don't then there's no unban.

It happened to me and I am clearly not good KILLA_U see my stats it was all bull crap

They need to take it up with pbbans to get it resolved.

LOL the second place in my country in TBGclan BF3 server was caught in that violation, hack silent logging or error caused by non cheat software? nobody can not yet say anything, we have to wait for Evenbalance to pronounce on it, all players banned by that violation need submit a support ticket to Even Balance http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php because until today all false positives have always been corrected by them.

Last edited:
Post a thread in pbbans forums and ask them if they heard anythng about the game hack violation code and what can you do from here.

So here is the update and I am fkn pissed about it. I am not knowledgeable enough to know as much as these tech savvy hacking punks but somehow my shit was used by a hacker and now I get screwed how does that make any sense? I am a 51 year old casual gamer, I have invested over 1k in games on this account and now this?! I am sharing this because others I believe were wrongfully banned during that same period of time. Some are shown here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/158664/violation-gamehack-81660
Limited to no recourse for a broke ass system that allows others to screw up your account and YOU PAY the price! Grrrrr!

How do you protect yourself from this crap? Am I not supposed to buy a bunch of games under the same account? Makes me want to quit all together. Timing is everything right just got a new video card a new bad ass monitor pre purchased BF5 (cancelled the order now)

The attached shows the conversation I am engaged in with Evenbalance. This company does not have a phone number that works! I plan on taking them to small claims court totally worth it!

Thanks for listening to the rant...

Attachments

• PB Ban Shit.jpg
    PB Ban Shit.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 19
It happened to me and I am clearly not good KILLA_U see my stats it was all bull crap
Hey there, just wanted to ask if you got that global ban cleared up. Because the same thing has happened to me. I bought BF4 back in 2013. I have also never cheated. But I logged onto a server I play at all the time, and was immediately kicked by punkbuster. And it said I have a global ban. And I'm here to say to anyone who reads this, that I have never cheated in any multiplayer game ever. I have almost 3000 hours playing BF4. And I do it on a 3200 dollar computer. WTH would I risk getting a hardware ban or any kind of ban for that matter on a game I love. Been 2 weeks, still haven't heard back from this chicken sh*t outfit called Even Balance.

The fix was a new build w/ new account and game....nothing else worked

PB will very rarely ever unban someone. Even if they haven't cheated(which like half of the people who get pb banned really never have). There was an issue a year back where pb was banning players who have never even played the game, i.e. bought it played the campaign and never touched it again, only to find out later that they got banned. Its a pretty shitty anti-cheat so its no wonder no major studio uses them anymore.

Back