Paranormal Activity 3

darksteppa1

I been waiting to watch this. Just had to wait for the link which is here. It's streaming. You only get 1-2 pop ups. close em out and enjoy the flick!

I saw the thing 2 nights ago in theatres. By far the best CGI shit i have seen to date. It look so nice...and it wasn't even a hollywood movie. It was a Norwegian one. I got jolted a couple times in the movie and I usually don't do that.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Txjm94GnrPA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am going to see Paranormal Activity 3 but i have to see the second one first. I can watch this on netflix and then go see the 3rd one. First one (near the end was fucking freaky)

Fast,
I just posted a link. just watch it from there. no need for you to waste money for a movie that's going to probably be sold out. It's good quality. I'd say, watch 2nd one then watch the 3rd. You'll be confused if you don't see the 2nd one and jump to third. here's the second one.
Paranormal Activity 2

yeah I know but I like going to theatres for new movies with food, friends, watching previews... plus i get points everytime i use my card :D

I Saw the movie for $2.50 and i also got my friends in for free from a un alarmed exit door.... and ended up in an almost empty theater... id say well worth $2.50.

Back