open letter to head admins

DoubleTap420

I want to thank you for all your hard work. I enjoy playing on your servers but there seems to be a baserape problem that is chasing ppl away. Its sad that a few cant follow rules as simple as they be. Im on the server at least 10 hrs a day, im a disabled vet an this is my life, sadly. I know your admins are busy plus they have lives an it is hard for them to find time to play with all their studies an work, this is a great clan all your members are very polite an helpful, however it seems that we have to take a beating in the server when no admin is around, spawn killin is out of control, alot of ppl ask what is an uncap, I never realized that there is alot of ppl who never played bf2 an dont know what an uncap is or just playin like they dont know, alot of ppl might understand enemy base better uncap/enemy base would help alot. Im frustrated an felt like cannon fodder yesterday, we had a nice crowd in server a bit ago but hence baseraping scared ppl away this isnt good for server numbers, no one expects admins to baby-sit server they wanna play too. sorry but i am really frustrated at these smacktards that ruin a good game an hurt a great server. thank you for the ear man
respectfully
doubletap420

Doubletap plays Atacama Desert often. I saw his post and jumped on to clean house. I will be logging into that server throughout the day

I'm not sure but we might do something by programmation with the new server version. I will have to discuss that with Clutch. That would a be so nice if it would kill those guys after 10 sec inside uncap...

Not sure that would be possible Beaver. There was a mod for a previous Battlefield (Battlefield 1942) game that accomplished that, but required modifying the server files. Which made the server un-ranked, but then EA added it to a patch so it was allowed after that on ranked servers.

Battlefield 2 had, not sure how it works with bc2. Your best bet is to grab someone on ventrilo or tell us the player name. I noticed you saying I need admin baseraping going on, but we need name. :)

ty

Most of the time there are people on vent that can address baseraping probllems; but if you need help in the ass-rape dept; Soulzz can relate to any problems you might have...LOL

http://www.tbgclan.com/member.php?u=2029
Doubletap,

I thought I'd update this to let you know we're going to give your suggestion of uncap/enemy base a try and see if that helps. We've tried changing the phrasing of this previously for those who did not seem to understand but maybe your suggestion will work better; I certainly hope so at any rate.

Back