online now - matt.hooper

Damn looks like the Karkand server was invaded by a bunch of ass hats last night kind of sorry I missed it. :)

I have seen that matt.hooper on the server and thought something was funny about him but I never had enough actual proof to accuse him of anything. I guess I need to get back in the habit of checking suspicious players on Punks Busted site.

Hi Slayton, how are you?

Just curious, did you see anything wrong with this player? According to his stats, he is far away from a aimbotter: matt.hooper Captain Stats, BF2S.com Negative k/d on all the weapons.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also pbbans data seems to be inconclusive, but there is nothing linked to his current GUID.

I am not disagreeing, just curious.........

Hi Soldier, I am not defending him per se. I saw that, but could not link him further. There is another Matt @ a different IP 64.32.*.202 at the date of the ban, April 1 2008 (GUID: 2a475010). His current GUID 7ff7d3da has nothing linked, except another clean BF2 guid.

mega we currently use both pbbans and psb. if he has a bans on one. that is all the counts. but in fact he has listed bans on both. he's done here. he will have to come and defend himself at this point. soldier beat me to the data :>~

Attachments

• hpper1.jpg
    hpper1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 21
  • hpper2.jpg
    hpper2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 22
LOL a bad cheater. We see them all the time

Even his IP that he was playing in our server is that IP that is banned based on gurdyboys first post on PSB (except the last digits, meaning its DSL)

New Connection (slot #10) 69.6.145.33:2715 [?] " matt.hooper" (seq 8983341)
[02.10.2011 17:47:28] Player GUID Computed 67cefa895f1603ad0885279b7ff7d3da(-) (slot #10) 69.6.145.33:2715 matt.hooper

Come on guys - I am not one to mince my words, or afraid to state my opinion.

I already stated that I do not disagree, nor do I defend him. I was simply curious.........

I will continue the discussion in private.

has nothing to do with afraid of expressing yourself. We are all having a collective and interesting discussion. Just like we always do. Don't we?
I just added some more details just for the hell of it. Keeps me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hi everyone,
He wasnt racking up too big of numbers like the "mafia" clan that rolled in also, however, after 6 consecutive kills using small caliber weaponry,
but doing so in "instant death" fashion instead of the usual slight delay you get when a very good player has your number,
I got suspicious enough to go look him up. His ban involved matching GUID's to 9 player names, all banned by PBBANS 2005-2008.

Mega02 is correct, his numbers are very pedestrian and do "not" match the player I fought last
night certainly. However, he has not played in a long time as you can see in his "rankings" section
which have been inactive long enough that it will take the EA stats server a bit of time to catch up.
matt.hooper ranking
(same thing happened to me when I recently started after a couple years off)

I cannot offer other proof and post here in hopes of getting other players opinions to support
my own opinion on hackers/cheaters. I do have nearly 3000hrs of playtime experience and have
played with human players who are a match for any quality aimbot, but being killed by them still
always felt "right", so to speak.

For me, 'once banned, always banned' was my general motto when I administered a server.
The TBG organization is a quality outfit and fair. I welcome the democratic principal of comparing
observations on a player along with an internet search and IP search.

Thanks everyone
J-Slayton
J-Slayton2

That being said, all of those "9" ban's between 2005 - 2009, are in fact a SINGLE ban, dated 1 April 2008, added to pbbans 3 days later, the last seen guid of that player.

None of the current data matches the player we banned, except the alias.

Also, your comments validate my point!

Ps: Can you really compare data from 2008 - to a new guid? Dsl???? Really????
So this guy is such a idiot, that 4 years later buys a new GUID, and uses the same name he was banned before? Really?

I will contact somone in pbbans and ask them myself what they think. Always great to get one of their guys to look at it. Topic locked until then.

after researching all the detail i can pull for this person. like 5 ip and like 5 bans. all bans are from the same location. all ip's are from the same location isp.

my vote is ban stays!

My thread over pbbans http://www.pbbans.com/forums/could-use-a-little-input-here-t137653.html

They agree with our conclusion. This is why it is sometimes a good idea to get confirmation, they seem very knowledgeable. GUID not required in this case. DSL from 3-4 years ago till present is way to obvious. Yeah he is just a bad cheater.

This issue is now private discussion in their forum so its not viewable but I took SS

ickSY6.jpg

ickVgE.jpg

Man seams like the hackers were out in force tonight. When I was playing BFBC2 it kept poping up with pb ban notices every 3 minutes. Crazy shit

Nice work Fast, thank you for going the extra mile!

Administering at it's best, proud of TBG.........

isn't this the guy with bad stats. How can you have bad stats with an aimbot?

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Back