One EU boy - Introduction.

Nohotz

Hello everyone!

Finally I decided to join the community for a game that I love. I always find US servers in games like Squad and Arma to be 400% better than EU's. Maybe because there are a majority of people serving or are reserves in the military, so they know what's up.
I am happy that I have been given the opportunity to join and be a part if what I believe is the best Squad community.

I am from Sweden. 24 years old. I have been in the military myself for the past 5 years with 1 deployment. Maybe it is time to spread my wings and try something else?! My intent was to be there for 1 year and here we are 5 years later... God.
I am always up for bullshit talk. I watch shows like Family guy and South Park. My friends often says that I am sick in my head, but hey that is my humor!

I love FPS games and especially games with VOIP. I do play Red Orchestra, Rising Storm, Insurgency Sandstorm and Squad for the most part. I love playing together with other people being over discord, so expect me to sit there a lot.

Peace out and I hope to see you in game!

Welcome! We have quite a crew in Squad :)

Hey welcome Nohotz! I usually play BF3 @4, tried BFV hmmm not quite sure on that one yet...the jury still out!

Hey welcome Nohotz! I usually play BF3 @4, tried BFV hmmm not quite sure on that one yet...the jury still out!

Don't buy it. Watch youtube now. They changed the TTK (time to kill). No one asked for it, yet they said '' fuck you we are doing it anyway '' because they think people who quit the game will come back. Now it takes 1-2 additional bullets do down someone. That's huge in a BF game where someone already can soak 3-4 bullets.

I love WW2 era, but man that game is becoming a meme right now :(

Back