Ohio woman cited for breastfeeding while driving

ErikStenger

With work, school, family and other obligations, people seem to be getting busier all the time. That means they are doing several things at once, and Genine Compton may serve up to 180 days in the slammer for her particular brand of multitasking. Compton was charged with child endangerment in Dayton, Ohio recently for breast feeding her baby while driving a car. She was taking her other children to school when the baby's feeding time came, and since the baby was hungry, she decided to feed her.

It's against Ohio law to have children in your lap in the front seat, and all children under 40 lbs must be restrained in a child safety seat. In the event that an airbag deploys ? something that can happen even in a low impact collision ? the baby is at the mercy of an object that strikes with Mike Tyson ferocity. Eating and driving is a bad idea. Talking on the phone and driving is even worse. Breast feeding and driving; that should just go without saying.

Dayton Mother Caught Breast Feeding and Driving (On a different website.)

KETTERING, Ohio -- A Dayton mother is facing charges for breast feeding her daughter while driving her other children to school. Genine Compton was pulled over by Kettering police Thursday at Far Hills and Dorothy Lane while taking her other children to school. Police say Comptom could have injured her child and others because she was breast feeding and talking on the cell phone while driving the vehicle.

Compton was issued citations for child endangering and violating the child restraint law. Compton told News Center 7 Friday, "If my child's hungry, I'm going to feed it." Police say it is against the law to drive with a child in your lap. Children under 4 or 40 pounds must be properly restrained in a child safety seat. In this case, officers said Compton had the child in the lap with the baby's head up against the steering wheel. They say there is not only the risk of a crash, but deployment of the airbag.

Compton said she will take the advice of the officers into consideration, but she may breast feed her baby while driving in the future if she feels that is is necessary. She could face up to 180 days in jail and fines for the child endangering citation.

Another prime example of a narcissistic, immature individual. Personally, I say shoot the mother on the spot and sell the kids to third world countries. You'd be doing the community a favor by killing the mother and injecting some cash into the system, and the children would be no worse off because clearly nobody cares about them anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a woman pulling out a breast in public, but to risk the life of your kids for the sake of stupidity...

As for the videos; the worst one was at the garage.
I honestly didn't think that could be done. I guess I lack imagination. 075

Holy shit... 5 MINUTES waiting for her to freakin park the damn car and she still didn't do it?!?! LMAO!!!!

Damn, those were some good ones...

Back