Oh how I love and hate the SAWW

Felix58

I love it when i hit a transport with 5 ppl on it or a good gunship pliot who keeps pwning me in the air.. then get on the ground and spam saww everywhere, gawd enless u are right above saww it misses,...
Anyway..
I love to use it.. hate to be hit by it..
I remember the other night some tbg doods were pwning everyone in a gs so i whipped out the saw.. oh how i had fun. TIll they did the same to me >=D

Yeah people podding on the pylon at 3 are basically begging for TV's up the ass and roadkills... and I try to deliver whenever possible. 042

SAAWs in other places are annoying though... especially in those buildings in the middle of the map.

I personally like hitting that tower too. I hate having a gunner when I go for those guys too. They are shooting at the silo 3 when you're trying to kill the one guy on the tower you couldn't kill - now that hes aiming the SAWW at you.

I think I must be one of the ones getting run over on the road because I thought that I could actually take out a gunship with the SAAW! Bail out of the APC and get mowed down...what a great vid. I wish you had one of the lucky shot I had hitting you with the tank main gun though, I don't think I will ever be able to pull that one off again. It's the small joys like those that keep me playing this game. Kind of like golf, you only remember the good shots, not all the times you get your taint ripped.

Well my favorite saww moments are when i hop in a jeep and follow the gunship around till i catch it in a turn or slowing down jusssst enough that it cant outrun the saww.. lol or poding up on one of the two ceneer towers on suez
Really suez is the only map designed for the saww lol

Sidi or Tampa are more SAWW friendly i think. Lots of AA in that one!

Oh god I dispise Sidi and all of its Anti-Air doomsday devices planted in every nook and crany, thats one of the few maps I dont use my Cloak kit when I fly.

sidi really? i normally have free reign there.. The aa guns are in the open and ez to hit.. meh maybe just my amazein aim

I dont have any issues flying there, there is just allot of AA to deal with and you have to pay a little more attention to whats going on, especially if there are walkers saaws and other GS about. Other than that, the stantionary AA guns arnt a threat unless you get emp'd in a dogfight or, you they hit you on an approach but thats about it. nothing that a radar cant fix lol

Back